Location, location!

foxy-gal

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was born in Ohio....Moved to Boston Mass.....then NYC and now in a small town, Sebring Fl. 2 hours away from Orlanda.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Born and raised in Israel
Lived for 6 years in Jerusalem and later in a town called Netanya by the coast. When I moved in with my DH we lived for 3 years in Tel Aviv. Now we live in a small town called Pardes Hana. It's 10 minutes away from the beach, next to the ancient city of Ceasaria.

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am further north than my colleague in Cheshire - UK - am a Yorkshireman born and bred - born in Leeds - live in Leeds - work in leeds - follow manchester united ( not all daft). Married a Humberside lass!

Kev
Drinker of the Old peculiar beer

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
two torties - Brandy and Vicki - Vicki was on that pet rescue come homing thing on tv! Very soft, very daft and somewhat like their owner! Brandy is a tabby and vicki is black and white. My mum has my other one - Woody - called that as he was left abandoned in a wood. Hes a lean mean machine but has to be around 17 but fitter than me and is jet black - albeit for those few little white hairs on his chest - I think they were put there as an after thought!

Kev