Litter boxes.....

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is in the Kitchen..sounds gross I know, but I scoop twice a day for one cat, and I don't actually eat in the kitchen...so hopefully my friends don't think I'm gross..Usually non-cat people judge me for that..

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in a double wide and have all 3 of them in the Living Room.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As i havent moved yet, both litter boxes are in my bedroom.
In the new house One litter box will fit in the bathroom but i have no clue where to put the other. it will have to be in the bedroom.

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i've said this before - but i've sacrificed a closet for my litterboxes. it's great - they're contained, keeps the litter scatter to a minimum, & provides storage for extra litter, bags, scoopers, etc.
We've done the same thing in a spare room. Before that, when we still lived in our apartment, we had them in the master bathroom. Not ideal, but that way guests didn't have to deal with it.

delilah_blue

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We have 2 full baths, but have NEVER used the tub in one, so one box is in the tub. (With a shower curtain up, no one sees it.) Our other box is in the master bathroom. I am hoping to make some top-entry boxes and fit two total in the bathtub, for a total of 3 boxes.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Delilah_Blue

We have 2 full baths, but have NEVER used the tub in one, so one box is in the tub. (With a shower curtain up, no one sees it.) Our other box is in the master bathroom. I am hoping to make some top-entry boxes and fit two total in the bathtub, for a total of 3 boxes.
if i had a 2nd bath with a tub, i'd put a box there - i like the idea of litter containment! but i have just the 1 bath, & i use the tub to cleanse myself, so i don't want litter in it!