Litter boxes.....

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have 1 in the bathroom, 1 in the guest room, and 1 in the basement (that one hardly ever gets used).

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1 in the cats playroom, 2 in the study, 1 in the laundry room, 1 in a bathroom, 1 in the media room, 1 in the computer room.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is in the living room behind the sofa. I have no room in the bathroom and having it in the kitchen is no good since Duke eats in there. The bedroom was no good since Sibohan lives in there and the kids like to dig while i'm sleeping. So the livingroom works for me!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine are both in the furnace room. It's not the greatest place for it because its right by the door where we go to go outside and you can smell it sometimes. In my old apartment, I used to keep it in the living room, there was a little corner that it fit perfectly in.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitchen (only done recently though due to a foster), front room x 2, cat room (fosters only), bedroom and bathroom. Told the people who adopted one of my cats this week that I think the best placed one here is hte one in teh bathroom, really easy to maintain!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

There's our siggy's again Lois.............your Tiggy and my Dunkin are long lost brothers I think!
Hey Susie your confussed for sure you said my tiggy and your dunkin
The nuts are out

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have 1 litter box (inside carpeted Box from Drs. Fosters and Smith) in main bath upstairs, and another 1 (carpeted box too) in the computer/cats room, these are extra large boxes. They love the carpeted box and I think it contains the smell! And there is a small one in our den around a corner near the bar that we never use unless there is a party!! So it's kind of hidden.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One tucked away behind a curtain under the sink in the bathroom (great hiding spot!) , One in my room, and one in the hallway -all covered

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 1 in my room, 1 in here office, 2 in the cat room and 1 in the living room. So basically every where.

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We live in a smallish apartment - two bedrooms (one used as a computer room/living room), a tiny bathroom that won't fit a litterbox, and a combination garage/kitchen that we can't let Wonton into during the daytime, because the Landlord comes downstairs, and Wonton could dart out. So space is very limited.. We have one of those covered boxes, and it's in the computer room in the corner. I scoop it daily and clean it completely once a week, so it never smells. You can find a place for a box anywhere, you just need to get creative

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Hey Susie your confussed for sure you said my tiggy and your dunkin
The nuts are out

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I live in a 2 room apartment with a walk-in closet.

I have one at the foot of my bed.

I have one under my desk.

I have one sitting right next to the one under my desk, slightly to the right of my desk.

And I have a big uncovered rubbermaid in the closet.

Leo and Raph could care less where,what type, how many, how clean or what kind of litter. Gracie is a little snot when it comes to the LB. She pooped on the floor this morning...the EXACT 3 week mark from when I last threw out the soiled litter and put new in. It never fails. Oh, and if I move one or take one away...poop on the floor. If I switch the litter...poop on the floor. It took her about 6 months to begrudginly approve of world's best!

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

We have 1 litter box (inside carpeted Box from Drs. Fosters and Smith) in main bath upstairs, and another 1 (carpeted box too) in the computer/cats room, these are extra large boxes. They love the carpeted box and I think it contains the smell! And there is a small one in our den around a corner near the bar that we never use unless there is a party!! So it's kind of hidden.
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a carpeted box? Does it have carpet covering the outside? Or is there carpet on the inside too?

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have always kept Sash's litterbox in the bathroom.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i've said this before - but i've sacrificed a closet for my litterboxes. it's great - they're contained, keeps the litter scatter to a minimum, & provides storage for extra litter, bags, scoopers, etc.

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have Willie's in my BEDROOM. I really stinks! (In 2 ways-it smells bad, and it sucks! LOL)

But yeah its horrible! But I have to for Willie since he can't have the whole house, he just can't handle himself in a big area, his disabilities cause him to get way too wild!