Lily is having emergency surgery, please send prayers

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm late to this but so glad to read firstly that they woke Lily up and then later that she is doing so well.

It's great that you both visited her and I'm sure she was delighted to see you. Many many vibes that she continues to do well and will be back home with you soon

I love that photo of the back of her head - it's just so clear that there's obviously something absolutely fascinating out there

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
SUCH a relief to hear she's got the sparkle in her eye and the Docs are so pleased with her progress!

MEGA she starts eating, the patch holds, and she'll be able to come home tomorrow!

I know the waiting for the biopsy SUCKS, and for your calm and strength until we get benign results.

Holding all of you close in thought and prayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm also late, but praying for Lily that she continues on her recovery quickly. She is beautiful BTW!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Prayers for your family and Lily that this is a fluke , one time occuance that she will heal from fast

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very scary, glad she is on the mend, vibes sent!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just read all the updates, it seems like things are looking more positive now, that's good news!
I hope Lily's able to come home tomorrow (today, I guess), and that things work out a-ok. Genever and I are sending more vibes her way!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a precious picture of the back of Lily's sweet head.

I am sending major TCS vibes that she is able to come home today.
Heal quickly dear Lily.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! Saw your post that Lily may be coming home today! All paws crossed for you all!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm late to this thread, too. Sending mega for your beautiful girl. Isn't it strange how we love them all, but there always seems to be the one who touches our heart the most? Sounds as if that's the way it is with your Lily. Hope she's eating by now and comes home to you soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The night doctor just called and he said she's been eating several times during the night and keeping it down, she's purring and talking (that all sounds like my Lily!).

When we visited last night, she kept burrowing her head in my tummy, she kept telling me she wanted to go home! I told her to keep eating (and pictured it in my mind) and then she could come home, and that's what she did!
What a smart kitty!

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
C'mon Lily! Be one of those cats your doctor will talk about with her peers - the cat that made a terrific recovery!

Best wishes that the good news continues! And what a smart kitty!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What fantastic news, way to go Lily!!! You guys must be so happy to have her home

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Way to go, Lily!
Very happy for you and your girl.
(I love your visualization technique; I might try that myself)
Still sending load of for a quick and complete recovery.