Lexi Crossed the Bridge today...........5/10/2000 - 6/29/2016

dittybitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

@DittyBitty and @MaggieMay,

I'm so sorry for your loss.  
  Lexi was such a cutie and that picture of her is just precious. You were so brave to take away her pain and make it your own. It's such a difficult decision, and I recently had to do the same for the feline love of my life, Sebastian. My thoughts are with you both.

Rest in peace, little Lexi girl. 
Oh thank you so much....it was such a hard decision to make to let her go, and yet not, because I knew it had to be done...I will cherish every single memory Until We Meet Again!

I am so very sorry for your loss as well...praying you find peace and comfort during this time...Rest In Peace Sebastian baby ~ you and Lexi are free ! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggiemay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

@DittyBitty and @MaggieMay,

I'm so sorry for your loss.  
  Lexi was such a cutie and that picture of her is just precious. You were so brave to take away her pain and make it your own. It's such a difficult decision, and I recently had to do the same for the feline love of my life, Sebastian. My thoughts are with you both.

Rest in peace, little Lexi girl. 
Sweetie, I read your thread about Bastie and watched the beautiful video you made.  It is like a piece of you is missing, I know.  He was a lucky boy to know such love.  You will be in my prayers.  Big hug...........

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm very sorry for your loss, as well as your daughter's.  What a gorgeous girl Lexi was!   And your lovely tribute captured her personality so perfectly.    

Last edited:

maggiemay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I'm very sorry for your loss, as well as your daughter's.  What a gorgeous girl Lexi was!   And your lovely tribute captured her personality so perfectly.    
You are always so very kind.  My daughter asked me to write Lexi's Crossing the Bridge post and I felt honored to do so.  Lexi was absolutely beautiful, inside and out, so sweet-natured and calm, such a good little girl, and I hope that my words captured even a fraction of how wonderful she was.  She is missed a great deal.  Many thanks for this sweet post.

dittybitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Thank you so much!  She was beautiful in every way!  We miss her terribly.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
<3 ((((((((^^)))))))) <3 Fly free, sweet Angel Lexi, free, whole, healthy, and forever LOVED <3

We lost our beloved angel Rani on the same night, 29 June 2016.  She was 19 years and almost 2 months.  And 11 years ago, we lost our beloved angel Rojita to Mast cell lymphoma, so we know about that particular scourge.  Nothing can ease the pain of those of us left here behind; but I do hope you and your family share my conviction that we WILL be reunited with our beloved ones in due time, until which they are up there watching over all they loved on this earth, ever in our hearts. 

dittybitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Thank you so much!  She was beautiful in every way!  We miss her terribly.

<3 ((((((((^^)))))))) <3 Fly free, sweet Angel Lexi, free, whole, healthy, and forever LOVED <3

We lost our beloved angel Rani on the same night, 29 June 2016.  She was 19 years and almost 2 months.  And 11 years ago, we lost our beloved angel Rojita to Mast cell lymphoma, so we know about that particular scourge.  Nothing can ease the pain of those of us left here behind; but I do hope you and your family share my conviction that we WILL be reunited with our beloved ones in due time, until which they are up there watching over all they loved on this earth, ever in our hearts. 

Thank you so much and I am so very sorry for both of your losses!  They are free now...I will treasure the memories and hold them close...Until We Meet Again!  Fly High and Free Lexi, Rani, and Rojita !!  

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Ladies, 

Thinking about you both and sweet Lexi.   It's been a month today since I last held my baby and it still seems unreal.  While I miss Simon terribly I have found peace in loving my sweet girl Chestnut.  I hope soon you will be able to to the same.  As I write this I realize it's easier said than done.  It's difficult, no way around it.  Just wanted you to know you're on my mind.

maggiemay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Hello Ladies, 

Thinking about you both and sweet Lexi.   It's been a month today since I last held my baby and it still seems unreal.  While I miss Simon terribly I have found peace in loving my sweet girl Chestnut.  I hope soon you will be able to to the same.  As I write this I realize it's easier said than done.  It's difficult, no way around it.  Just wanted you to know you're on my mind.
Hi, sweetie.  Lexi is back at home in her urn, and that has given her mom a little bit of peace.  I can't believe it's been a month since you last held your precious Simon.  It seems like long ago and like it was yesterday, all at the same time.  It's one of the hardest things we pet owners ever have to go through, but it definitely helps if we have another little one who needs us.  We humans simply weren't made to say goodbye easily, or ever, for that matter.  Hugs to you and to Chessy.  You two are always in my prayers.

dittybitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Hello Ladies, 

Well hi there!!  Has it been a month?  Mom took the words right out of my mouth...I was going to say it seems like long ago and yet it seems like yesterday that she told me about you and your precious boy.  I'm glad you and Chestnut are bonding ~ it really does help to have another little one to love on and take care of...it doesn't mean we miss our babies any less but it gives us something to focus on and helps to ease the pain some and maybe even give us a little peace...yes, it's easier said than done, it's never easy to say goodbye someone we love...there is no wrong or right way to grieve and there is no time limit on grieving...I just have to remind myself that it's only "goodbye for now"...but just to have another bundle of fur with me helps me tremendously...each one is so unique and so special...Lexi is back home, in her urn, with her other brothers and sisters...that is something that helps me...I know that was just their shell and their little souls live on,  but that little shell was what I held and kissed and stroked...just to know they are back home helps to fill a small part of the void...you take care of you and your sweet girl