Let's stay active together!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Back at it again after recovering from the flu... Yes, even twenty minutes can make a dent in the calories in and calories out!!! Can't wait to get out and bike ride. DH said we will get me a new bike this Spring, my "old" bike is really, really old...... I love to bike ride

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay I have a plan on getting back on track

I just had really lazy days for some reason, I slept like 14 hours each day..I'm not sure what happened, I guess it's this time of year that's making me all drowsy with the pollen in the air!
But I know for a fact that I've gained some fat and lost muscle, even though I haven't technically gained weight. Well, I've gained just a tiny bit, I used to be around 154-158 now I'm around 156-159...No I refuse to say 160

According to the height chart 155 is a good weight for me, and I was in shape two months ago too (muscles had replaces a lot of the fat)
So tomorrow I'm starting a high protein diet and going back to intense workouts. Well, I have a major test on Friday so I probably won't workout until Saturday...
but I'm going to be keeping a food log and workout log..
Okay enough talk I better put this plan into action!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just planned a trip to Seattle to see my sister!!
Now I am kicking it into gear, want to lose ten pounds... It will be great motivation to do it... So down to the dungeon I go

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Resurrecting this thread....
After running 4 miles today I feel A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!
I've been doing this 4 mile route every day or every other day, but usually I just do a fast paced walk. Today I just felt like I have the energy, and I walked parts of it but for most of it I ran, and averaged at 5 miles an hour.
Also, I've been doing insanity on days when I don't feel like leaving the house...
Still trying to get to 135 pounds, still at 159
I'm 5 feet and 6.5 inches, but I have a small body frame so I really think I will be good at 135.
We'll get there. I've got a vacation coming up in 2 weeks, I thought of doing the master cleanse, but then that would probably make me feel too sick to do anything physical, so I decided against it...

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I was thinking of resurrecting this thread, too. I need something to stay motivated as I'm not doing well on my own. Too many rainy days to walk outside. And I'm too lazy to get up at 5:00 every morning to do the treadmill.

So....starting tomorrow? Back on track!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wait to do my workout at 4 pm today

orangeishcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I used to be a really good runner, and then I started getting shin splints constantly and had to scale way, way back. I'm slowly getting my body re-used to running with the C25K program- it's an app for your phone that measures running and walking increments based on your ability level. Basically- it gets you from the couch to running a 5k in approximately nine weeks! Of course everyone is different, and you can repeat workouts as needed, so that's a very good thing.
Right now I'm taking it super easy and running Week 2, which is a pattern of running 1m30s and walking 2m for 30m. So far so good!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just did my four mile jog, it was crazy because it started raining on me
The rain made me want to run even faster though, because I wanted to be done sooner and I can get to my car where it's dry, so that was good!!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just had a chocolate chip muffin and coffee from dunkin donuts....today's workout will be much, much needed.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi ladies
. I am always still at it and workout about five days a week. I also have been adding in a half-hour power bike ride as often as I can. Since the weather is better now, I really enjoy riding my bike. Happy workouts all

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

Hi ladies
. I am always still at it and workout about five days a week. I also have been adding in a half-hour power bike ride as often as I can. Since the weather is better now, I really enjoy riding my bike. Happy workouts all
Awesome!!!I get to work out twice today,once with the boyfriend at the gym and once with my dad.....so yay for that i hope it pays off

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did about an hour of swimming and 30 minutes on the elliptical.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Walked another 4 mikes today...

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK guys!!!! You want a killer, hard-core workout????? I just started Jillian Micheals - 30 Day Shred.
. I'm dying.... it is tough. I thought I was in such great physical condition from all the years of doing the FIRM workouts. OH NO
. It is about twenty five minute long and just so very tough. But if I can cut my workouts from about fifty minutes with out hardly breaking a sweat to twenty five minutes of drenching sweat with Jillian's workouts, you bet I am!!!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

OK guys!!!! You want a killer, hard-core workout????? I just started Jillian Micheals - 30 Day Shred.
. I'm dying.... it is tough. I thought I was in such great physical condition from all the years of doing the FIRM workouts. OH NO
. It is about twenty five minute long and just so very tough. But if I can cut my workouts from about fifty minutes with out hardly breaking a sweat to twenty five minutes of drenching sweat with Jillian's workouts, you bet I am!!!!
Ok, so I went out and bought the more updated, killer workout by Jillian called "Ripped in 30"!!!!!!!!!!!! And let me tell you, much harder than 30 Day Shred. I will let you know if I am "ripped in 30" I am on week two, day one, and the workout is HARD CORE TOUGH!!!! Jillian is a drill sargeant