Let's see your Holiday Decorations!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
If it ever disappears, God forbid, you know where to look for it.
What make is it?
It's a Samsung. We really like it. My only real regret about the kitchen is that the appliances are stainless steel. They are very hard to keep clean and they show every little fingerprint. If I had it to do over, I think I would have gone with black instead. Although now there are stainless appliances that are "fingerprint-proof". That would be OK, too. I am constantly wiping them down and you'd never know it. And now that we have Jackie, we have dog "schnuffle" on the bottom of the fridge from her sniffing the fridge....she sniffs the dishwasher, too.

I wasn't real crazy about the ice and water lines, but now that we have them, I like the convenience and I have found that I drink a lot more water now. The only thing is that the water filter in the fridge has to be replaced every six months. And that's kind of a pain. The lights come on to tell you that the filter needs to be replaced. And it's pretty much every six months, almost to the day.

I might beat you to it. That's a pretty awesome fridge. Mine is a side by side Maytag and I hate it. The freezer is small.
We had a Kitchen Aid side by side and, oh, I hated that thing. There wasn't enough room in either the fridge or the freezer to really store anything. When we had family dinners or we were cooking for a crowd, I had to borrow my sister's fridge and my neighbor's fridge to store stuff. It was a nice appliance, if you didn't need a lot of fridge/freezer space, but it was ridiculous for us. I couldn't wait to get rid of it. I cannot recommend a bottom-freezer refrigerator enough. Several people have said they couldn't handle one because of their back issues. But I don't find that to be a problem.

(Since we got the Samsung, my sister has told me that she rather misses the days when she had to store our food in her fridge. She said she used to get in the containers and take a taste....or several!
)