Let's Be Happy! (Spinny from the vent thread)

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I'm happy because there is a purring Trout on my lap as I type
Awww, purring kitties always make me happy.

This morning? Coffee! Coffee is making me a very happy camper.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm happy because I donated a 20lb bag of cat food to the shelter yesterday (although I wasn't even thanked by any of the staff, practically ignored instead!
), and then today I brought in a 3.5lb bag of cat food and a 3lb box of Milkbones for a food drive at work (Trident United Way drive this week, collecting pet food for the shelter - they'll be here Thurs & Fri with adoptables!
TUW is also doing a drive for "Crisis Ministries" for people.)

Makes me happy to help the animals, and happier knowing they'll be here at the end of the week!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am happy because my fridge is stocked with plenty of fresh fruit and fresh veggies. I am happy because my mom and I are going to hang out today. I am happy because my dogs are the best

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am happy about the sunny day here that is streaming into the windows and heating up the area with warm sunlight.

frankthetank

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am happy for many reasons! It has been almost 3 weeks and my diet is going well...we are keeping healthy foods and fresh veggies in the house and keeping water as our main beverage. AND I have been keeping up on my exercise!
And because the weather didn't get horribly bad, we have no damage that can't be fixed (just outdoor toys that are a little messed up).
And the main reason....I have the best kitties EVER. Joey spends the morning and a lot of the day on my lap and I love him. And right now little Billy is laying next to me on a pillow curled up.

nekoha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am ecstatically happy today because it was the first day in many, many months (if not years!) that I was completely PAIN FREE!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nekoha

I am ecstatically happy today because it was the first day in many, many months (if not years!) that I was completely PAIN FREE!!!!
Wow, that is a great thing

I am happy today because tomorrow is FRIDAY!!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am "leftover" happy from last night. Our choir is singing Durufle's Requiem (with an orchestra) on All Saint's Sunday (Nov. 7) and during last night's rehearsal, my heart was soaring from the beauty of this piece. Maurice Durufle was surely inspired when he wrote this. It's one of the most stunning pieces of music...at one point I almost cried. It's magnificent.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm happy because my freshly painted nails are a fun shade of OPI's Russian Navy color! Love it!

I'm also happy because my Cousin Barton (my father's first cousin and like a second dad to me) opened up the care package/birthday present I shipped to him today on his 70th birthday and loved it all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm happy today because we're going to a church potluck (I made Oreo cheesecake) and tonight the trick or treaters!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm happy because my formerly feral foster kittens slept snuggled up next to me all night!