Let's Babble Our Way to Post #4,000,000 And Win Prizes Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1-female, playful, fears a lot, walks like a nano sized tiger, long hair, with golden colored eyes, prefers to play alone.

View media item 344654
2-female, short hair, playful, fearless, she is the fastest, and the smallest in size, she likes climbing a lot, she keeps climbing me till she reach my shoulder and she just sleep on it, she also likes to be petted.

View media item 344655
3- male, short hair, he is just a simple man! who likes simple things, likes playing with all the other kittens, he is friendly, doesn't like to be a lot on laps.

View media item 344656
4- female, long hair, so much human friendly, likes being lifted and hugged, she also likes to sit on laps and being petted, she likes playing a lot and likes playing a lot with kitten number 2.

View media item 344657
so just imagine that those are your kittens and you want to name them, and help me out in finding a name for them. 

any name is appreciated. 
how about, from top to bottom, Sugar, Spice, Junior, and Mabel? they're all just beautiful kittens! 

rhondalee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
These babbling threads are terrible for my activity level. I can easily sit here for a couple of hours, checking for new posts, and think I've only been sitting for 10 minutes! This madness has to stop! Hurry and get to 5000 posts so I can go on with life![emoji]128518[/emoji]

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
After four days without my computer, I finally have it back. Now I can babble here with everyone else.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I usually get totally hooked in the babbling threads but recently I've been super tired as well as ending up working some extra long shifts at work.   Hopefully I will have more energy tomorrow: I slept most of today in between short sessions here on TCS and vacuuming my apartment in readiness for that new sofa I'm expecting.

@blueyedgirl5946  Being without a computer is such a pain.  I'm glad you have it back now.   Babble away.  

rhondalee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I usually get totally hooked in the babbling threads but recently I've been super tired as well as ending up working some extra long shifts at work.   Hopefully I will have more energy tomorrow: I slept most of today in between short sessions here on TCS and vacuuming my apartment in readiness for that new sofa I'm expecting.
@blueyedgirl5946
 Being without a computer is such a pain.  I'm glad you have it back now.   Babble away.  :D  
You do know that we are all waiting eagerly for a picture of your new sofa, don't you? You have to post one of your cat all stretched out and comfy on it.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Golly, this has been a long day. Sara scares, hot weather (pretty much anything over 70 during the day is hot to me) and now a storm. I'm just exhausted. Got some fluids into her about an hour or two ago, got some bits of food into her. Need to pill her in a little while.

Think I'll have fruit for dinner. I have a headache and don't really feel like having anything else. I really feel like I need a vacation that's longer than a weekend.

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
rhondalee rhondalee , yeah, that's a fairly accurate way to describe it. I definitely need to unwind somehow. Although I'm pretty sure I'll fall asleep without a problem tonight. At least that is in my favor.

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today, I thought I would outsmart my cats in their reluctance to eat wet food after it has been refrigerated. I warmed up the food and added a tiny bit of warm water so that it wouldn't be cold. What do I get out of this? Two cats eating only three or four bites between them. 

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Today, I thought I would outsmart my cats in their reluctance to eat wet food after it has been refrigerated. I warmed up the food and added a tiny bit of warm water so that it wouldn't be cold. What do I get out of this? Two cats eating only three or four bites between them. :doh3:
Try taking the food out of the fridge half an hour before feeding?

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness!  This thread should have a cuteness warning.
   Looking at all these kittens is making me grit my teeth.  

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
It's pouring rain out, lightning and thundering. I think I'm probably the only moron in the area with my door wide open. Hey, what can I say, I am enjoying this weather. Even the hail we had earlier. Free car wash and scrub.

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was sitting there grooming Asia, looking for an opportunity to get the grass seeds out of her eyes (again) when I wondered--are there safety goggles for cats to keep this from happening?

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Try taking the food out of the fridge half an hour before feeding?
I've tried that. Somehow they know it had been refrigerated and don't want to eat it still. Sometimes they eat it and other times they don't. I just thought I might get a guaranteed win this time, but no luck. 

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I decided that I should post growing pictures of the kittens. Here's Asia (and her Mom).

(Asia's the one closest to Rose's head.) Her as a kitten:

(They just crashed everywhere.) A couple more, with her sibs.

Asia and Ra (with spot peeking in at the bottom).

Asia Spot and Princess.

Top to bottom: Ra, Spot, Princess, Asia.

And now:

(She still loves crashing in strange places.)

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(Asia's the one closest to Rose's head.) Her as a kitten:

(They just crashed everywhere.) A couple more, with her sibs.

Asia and Ra (with spot peeking in at the bottom).

Asia Spot and Princess.

Top to bottom: Ra, Spot, Princess, Asia.

And now:

(She still loves crashing in strange places.)
What beautiful cats! I love seeing all the crazy positions that cats can sleep in. It is always extremely impressive that they can manage to even sleep like that.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took Eclipse out for his walk. We were in the back yard.  I wasn't holding the leash and looked at something for 2 minutes - he was right next to me, and when I looked down to see where he was, he wasn't there!
  Took a long time to find him.  Three of us were looking.  I finally ran around the three houses to check out the wall along the back of our property and there he was 2 houses behind mine.  On that side of the wall it is 7 feet high.  I'm 5'4".  I managed to get a hold of the leash when it fell on my side of the eall but couldn't reach to get him down.  So I'm walking along the wall trying to get him to come down and he's walking back and forth trying to lose me.  I was able to keep him from going into a neighbors yard and called my son who is over 6 feet all to come around and grab him for me. Then something scared him and he jumped out of my arms on the way home.  I wasn't too concerned cause he was heading for home.  The he hid under his favorite bush.   Wouldn't even come out for tuna.  DH is very determined and partially climb under the bush and grabbed him.

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently my cat is chewing on the outside of the litter box. She is such a weird little cat. I don't know why she does some of the things that she does.

Status
Not open for further replies.