Lazy kitten

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A pregnent cat can gave milk to her kittens or not ?? Or how can i check she is paregnent or not ??
I don't know the answer to your questions.  I expect you will not know until she starts showing because her nipples obviously aren't a good indicator.  

You need to keep the males out of your house and keep your female inside.  I hope you will reconsider spaying.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You won't really know she is pregnant until she starts getting bigger, and the constant nursing won't let her get very big very fast. Yes, they can provide milk to nursing kittens while they are pregnant, but it takes a huge toll on her physical health. Spaying her will give her the good life she deserves, no more rapes by those big toms, (they often get bit and hurt) and a quieter life not run by hormones. If you don't spay be prepared for three litters a year, are you prepared to find homes/ care for that many kittens? And then the females in those litters start having kittens too, adding to the homeless and starving feral population. I truly hope you get her spayed, I have had countless females spayed with no problems at all. Good luck!