(late, Really Late) Question Of The Day, Friday, November 24

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
bought an Instant Pot. The 8 quart programmable was on Amazon for $80.
I bought mine on Prime day for only a few dollars more than that. :)

I didn't buy anything. I may buy a few things today though for gifts.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
We stayed safely at home. There was a knifing/shooting at our local mall. Two guys arguing over a parking space, I think. Fortunately, neither one was badly hurt and no one else was, either. The report said people didn't stop shopping at all.

We did buy a new 65" LG OLED TV at Black Friday prices on Wednesday. We saved $$$$.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
We stayed safely at home. There was a knifing/shooting at our local mall. Two guys arguing over a parking space, I think. Fortunately, neither one was badly hurt and no one else was, either. The report said people didn't stop shopping at all.

We did buy a new 65" LG OLED TV at Black Friday prices on Wednesday. We saved $$$$.
Over a parking space!? Oh dear.....:disappointed:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I did spend money. I bought some Christmas gifts for others and one for myself. I bought the Shark Ion Robot vacuum.
I am in love with that little machine. I tried to put a picture but couldn't get it right somehow.

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes - we went to the jeweler to get my wedding rings resized and bought a pair of pearl earrings at 50% off. Then we went to my favorite home decorating store and bought some Christmas decorations. Then we finished the day at the pet store where we got a huge bag of litter at $10 off.