Lap cat

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know the feeling! Paul puts my leg to sleep he's so big and I'll sit there in agony unwilling to disturb him. Are we crazy, or what? [emoji]128512[/emoji]
I know the feeling! Paul puts my leg to sleep he's so big and I'll sit there in agony unwilling to disturb him. Are we crazy, or what? [emoji]128512[/emoji]
Or what!

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
how about on my face. does this count?
That works, lol! I'm just trying to figure out how you managed to take that shot without disrupting the sweet kitties on your face?!?....unless someone else took it for you....lol.

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So, I think its safe for me to say that Toby is now a lap cat.......

.........and when I'm just resting and laying down on my couch after a hard days work and fall asleep, this guy comes and grabs on for dear life!! lol.......................

...........and other times its usually umm.......crowded.........

piratentwinkie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

That works, lol! I'm just trying to figure out how you managed to take that shot without disrupting the sweet kitties on your face?!?....unless someone else took it for you....lol.
I believe i was already on my phone laying down and they saw me getting comfy and decided to lay on my face and chest haha x). Theyre very spoiled and unless they can feel me getting up they'll stay laying down . haha .

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
GrooveRite, those are great pics, oh yes, Toby is a lap cat now lol

LOL the pic of Toby and Bugsy. Toby saying "I own this lap, don't think about owning this lap again"

Last edited:

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

GrooveRite, those are great pics, oh yes, Toby is a lap cat now lol

LOL the pic of Toby and Bugsy. Toby saying "I own this lap, don't think about owning this lap again"

Yes Macha, Toby has def been staking his claim as of late, lol! Bugsy is kind of the little brother that doesn't take anything from his bigger, badder, bully of a brother 

One more thing......even though Toby has been getting better with the lap thing, he doesn't stay on long. Bugsy on the other hand just chills and relaxes and passes out for hours all over me where ever, how ever he can! 

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Later Stewball has become sort of a lap cat. He's all curled up omu my lap now and I'm bursting.
Just have to hold on. Not waking him for such a silly reason!!!

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LOL Stewball, same here.

Btw. GrooveRite, Toby is a lap cat now and he is enjoying it, for me that is a good sign, slowly but surely they will both occupied your lap.

I am imagining they will sleep together and cuddling very soon, it would be great, I can't wait the cuddling pic and story of Toby and Bugsy :-)

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Angua has been a lap cat since day one. This is the first picture of her in my lap from her first morning at home after she woke me up at 4am on a Saturday. (you can't really tell this is my lap since I have a blanket over it)

She has since blossomed into this. But still a lap cat. 

Carrot is seldom a lap cat, but sometimes chooses to be one. Here he is with my fiance.

And of course around our house if you look really busy you might end up with both cats in your lap. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm beginning to get quite excited. Whisky easy on my lap u for hours yesterday and came back. Of course today he probably won't come.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I'm beginning to get quite excited. Whisky easy on my lap u for hours yesterday and came back. Of course today he probably won't come.
Whiskey is finally realizing you're his best friend! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
[qreally nhooeame="Margd" url="/t/310533/lap-cat/60#post_3894271"]
Whiskey is finally realizing you're his best friend! [emoji]128077[/emoji][/quote]

I really hope that's true. Thank you.

tomozuul

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Arizona Transplant from Bay Area, California
My kittens are lap kittens for sure but their true love is my chest/neck.

Tomo, my little guy, loves to sit in my shirt and walk around with me.

Zuul, my gal, likes to perch on my shoulder and curl up on my neck.

They both like to fight each other for top of the heap when they are laying on me and then usually end up cuddling and falling asleep. 

Lap kittens

Neck kittens

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise