Lap cat

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

This was this morning. As you can see in the first pic it was bothering Toby a bit to be so close to Bugsy but since I'm in the middle he really can't do much or else I wring his neck, lol.

You will never see them cuddling together though.

Groove, what did you do wrong in between those two pics?  Clearly he wasn't real happy in the first one, but in the second one, he gave you the butt!  My kitties only do that to me when they are not pleased with me.
I was staring at him and laughing because he had that serious/inquistive look while I took pics of him, lol! He must of gotten fed up and turned around......oh well....lol!!

Last edited:

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This was this morning. As you can see in the first pic it was bothering Toby a bit to be so close to Bugsy but since I'm in the middle he really can't do much or else I wring his neck, lol.

I was staring at him and laughing because he had that serious/inquistive look while I took pics of him, lol! He must of gotten fed up and turned around......oh well....lol!!
OMG a picture paints a thousand words!!!  That look!  Clearly Toby is not pleased and then turns away, lol.  Awww.  Gotta love kitties!  Thanks for the smile. :)

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

OMG a picture paints a thousand words!!!  That look!  Clearly Toby is not pleased and then turns away, lol.  Awww.  Gotta love kitties!  Thanks for the smile. :)
lol he wasn't pleased at all. I could feel the tension but I quickly said his name when he stared for too long and then looked away. I was drinking my coffee as well so no way I wanted to spill that if they started rumbling on my lap, lol.

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At least Toby can say he had more of your leg than Bugsy did!  Hopefully he realized he won that round.  

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

At least Toby can say he had more of your leg than Bugsy did!  Hopefully he realized he won that round.  
I hope so, lol! Believe it or not, Bugsy is the smarter one. It never bothers him that Toby is close. You can see how relaxed he lays on me. Toby on the other hand gets all bent out of shape when he doesn't get things his way.

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I hope so, lol! Believe it or not, Bugsy is the smarter one. It never bothers him that Toby is close. You can see how relaxed he lays on me. Toby on the other hand gets all bent out of shape when he doesn't get things his way.
LOL!  Awww.  Toby sounds like my Gracie (who just passed in July.)  Her daughter Honey seemed to like to stalk her mama, and Gracie didn't like it one bit!  Every time Gracie got near my lap or on it, here came Honey!  And Honey would get as close to me and her mom as she could but it always pissed off Gracie!  LOL.  And then Gracie would leave in a huff with her flattened ears and sour look (I call them "hooty ears").  But Honey would follow her.  Some times they would get into those rather mild one-pawed slap fights too.  Gracie just wanted to be left alone like Greta Garbo.  Maybe that's what I should have named her. 

Gotta love those kitties!  It's the closest I will ever come to being a parent in this life, I guess.  

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think you might be right Macha 

Groove, what did you do wrong in between those two pics?  Clearly he wasn't real happy in the first one, but in the second one, he gave you the butt!  My kitties only do that to me when they are not pleased with me.
LOL I am so happy to see these pics GrooveRite, I really need a break but looking at these pics I need to post lol It's all coming our dreams that these two would sit on your lap together, slowly but surely...yes....that's a very good sign and I am loving it, AWESOME!