Labor

princeegrl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

All four babies are still with us and doing well! They have all gained. I am still worried about them but no longer have that wrenching feeling in my guts that some thing is wrong and they are in danger, in guess those feeling were because of the two that didn't make it, I hope. I think I am going to name these four in honor of the kittens that crossed the rainbow bridge too soon. If any one would like to suggest a name of one of their babies please do, and mabey I will make a poll, or some thing. These babies are special to me, and I want them to be named after other special kittens that was taken too soon but still touched every ones heart. Thanks for thinking of us, it really helped.
Chance was our baby that crossed the rainbow bridge at only 5 weeks we worked so hard to keep him/her alive the vets said that it might of been a girl but weren't 100% sure.

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They have grown a lot!! They are so cute, those litte sweet faces!!
Byu is due today, she is in her 65th day today. She was bred to Berlioz, and I of course know they will all be bicolors, but until I test breed Byu with a colorpoint, I am unsure what genotype she will breed with other males.
Ti came to us today, from Maine!! He is adorable. Dorothy sent him to us, because Bill went out of town yesterday. His Mom is a champion. He is a blue colorpoint. He is a lovebug!!! He has beautiful deed blue eyes. I am so excited to see what he will produce with our girls.
Keep the pictures coming!! It is so hard not to fall in love with each one.
I will get pictures of Kiara's babies tomorrow, to celebrate their 4 week birthday!!
Lucy's are scheduled for their spay and neuters on Monday, and they will go to their new homes the weekend.

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by princeegrl

Chance was our baby that crossed the rainbow bridge at only 5 weeks we worked so hard to keep him/her alive the vets said that it might of been a girl but weren't 100% sure.
I know how hard you tried to keep Chance going. Chance felt your love, and your commitment to him. I think her/his name was perfect.

princeegrl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by FamilytimeRags

I know how hard you tried to keep Chance going. Chance felt your love, and your commitment to him. I think her/his name was perfect.
Thank you I appreciate your kind words, but it is so hard to lose them when they are doing so good then go down fast.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I would love an update too!!

Where have you been, Celestial?
My keyboard has had technical difficulties, I guess too much pepsi got spilled in it!
It hasn't worked for days, when I put the last pics up I had to put a smiley face just so it would post because I couldn't type. Then it worked today for some reason, I made one post and then nothing, again. It seems to be o.k. now I guess.
The kittens are 2 weeks and 5 days, they will be 3 weeks on thursday. They are so cute, they are just a toddleing around, I have been letting them out of their cage a couple times a day to strengthen their little legs, today was the first time I let the other cats stay out while they were out, I didn't think any one would be mean to the kittens, but didn't take my chances, just in case. They all greeted the kittens, I could tell Nacho (the kitten from last litter) wanted to play, but didn't know what to do with these mewing little fuzz buckets, and dad laid down with them for a little while, but after they started to climb on him (probley looking to nurse) he got up and went away
Hopefully tomorrow I will get a good invidual picture to post of them, but they have all been named, I couldn't decide on the last one, but the other 3 has had names for a little while now.
Unfortunately, I only have 4 kittens to name after rainbow babies, I know that all of them were loved by their owners and some by us, after getting to know them and their storries, but the 4 I decided on were"
1.)Seal mitted male with less white on his face (smaller blaze) is Ares (after scamperfarms beloved baby)
2.)seal mitted male with more white on his face is Smudge (after kluchettas beloved baby)
3.)seal mitted female is Yuki (after Ilovesiamese's beloved baby)
4.)blue mitted male is Chance (after princeegrl's beloved baby) I decided on him last I had been thinking of another name, but because he is lighter then the rest and I think he is blue, there is a "chance" he could darken up and be seal too, so for now I still have one "chance" of having one blue.
If any one doesn't like me naming a kitten after their baby, please let me know and I will appologize and change it immediately, I know it is very personal how we take the passing of our babies, and if it bothers any one I will understand

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was getting worried about you, it had been awhile since I had heard from you. I am so glad that the babies are doing well!!
I can't wait to see more pictures, but I don't think you could ever send too many.
(hint, hint)
I love the names you chose, and the kittens who were very loved are remembered. May each one bring as much joy to their families as their namesakes did for their own families.
Ti is here now, he is our of CH Mainelyrags Danyell and Apurring Zachary Taylor. Dorothy sent him to us on Friday. He is so loving and beautiful. He is a blue colorpoint.
Byu, who came from Bill is delivering today. So far one kitten.
The vet says she has more, so the wait is still on. I will email you tonight with all of the wonderful details.

Belly rubs to all, except you and Celeste, and I send hugs!!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I was getting worried about you, it had been awhile since I had heard from you. I am so glad that the babies are doing well!!
I can't wait to see more pictures, but I don't think you could ever send too many.
(hint, hint)
I love the names you chose, and the kittens who were very loved are remembered. May each one bring as much joy to their families as their namesakes did for their own families.
Ti is here now, he is our of CH Mainelyrags Danyell and Apurring Zachary Taylor. Dorothy sent him to us on Friday. He is so loving and beautiful. He is a blue colorpoint.
Byu, who came from Bill is delivering today. So far one kitten.
The vet says she has more, so the wait is still on. I will email you tonight with all of the wonderful details.

Belly rubs to all, except you and Celeste, and I send hugs!!
That is so exciting! They sound like lovely cats, I like Dorothys cats, and know mainelyrags line too. Any more? I can't wait for an update and pics, I keep checking my email,

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I LOVE you!!! Your little Smudge now has a guardian angel.
And I guess now you will have to update on where he goes and such. Pictures, pictures!!!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you got it, I will keep you informed on little smudge (2) I will get some pics of him soon.

princeegrl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Chance's memories will be carried on through this little one, I also would like to know where this raggie will be going and pictures? please? That was very thoughtful of you to name your babies after our babies.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
here are you few pics of the babies. They are 3 weeks old. These would be really cute if they weren't so dark

"Chance" (yawning) Blue mitted(M) (w/Ares?)seal mitted

Yuki seal mitted(F)

Ares seal mitted(M)

Smudge seal mitted (M)

Smudge laying Ares in front sitting

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww, I am in love with them all, but I think Smudge's little white spot on his forehead is just so adorable!!
Ares looks like such a big boy already!!
I love yawning pictures!! Everytime I catch one, I have to share it.
Yuki looks so sweet posing for the camera!!
I am so glad to see the new pictures!! They are growing so fast!!

blindside462

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I can't wait till mine get 3 weeks old. I won't have to worry as much about helping the little one finding the nipple and not worrying about the mom crushing them and also that they will be cutzeys like yours

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Seriously, they are adorable..can I have them all??!!
Two are reserved and I have some one interested in the third, and I think Nacho (little blur point from last litter) is going to a new home too
but you can have the two that aren't reserved
That'll be 600, each plus shipping please
(shots, and neuter included)
You still want one now?

I have found a good home for Nacho, he is a blue point male out of last litter, we was thinking of keeping him as a pet, but a woman whos daughter has two kittens, one is Nachos brother, and the other is a full sister from the first litter, is going to take him, she emailed me last night about getting a kitten because her siamese is dying
I told her about him, and she decided to take him instead of waiting for the new litter to become available. Here is a picture of him at 4 months.