Kitty got worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
linny i am so pleased he's home and so pleased you have insurance!

i'm sure that being home will reduce any anxiety he felt at being away and therefore aid any kind of healing that is going on.

for you and your precious boy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys

I don`t know what would have happened if I didn`t have insurance. Thank God I finally pulled my finger out and did it. He`s only been covered since september so we were really lucky

Maisie is not impressed because she has been used to wandering around more for the last week. I didn`t let her out the whole time because I didn`t want her getting used to having the run of the place but when I was home she had the door open and every time I open her door now she wants to come out

But she just wont stop hissing at Kitty and I don`t want him stressed out so they wont meet again until Kitty is ready.

It is really frustrating that we don`t have a diagnosis yet. I trust the vets but the person that has lent me the money to pay up front keeps having digs about them ripping me off and how can they not make a diagnosis when they`ve charged me that much
But what can you do

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Kitty...
calm down darling, you are home.

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy that Kitty is home. How is he feeling? I'm still praying for him.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fingers crossed for good results, and it is only natural that they can't fully diagnosis things till results come back.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The vets just rang me. Kitty has cancer and they can offer no treatment because it is in his spleen and chest. He had an episode of coughing in the middle of the night and is not eating much at all. They said I can our own vet to give him a shot of steroids and some painkillers but thats all they can offer him.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

The vets just rang me. Kitty has cancer and they can offer no treatment because it is in his spleen and chest. He had an episode of coughing in the middle of the night and is not eating much at all. They said I can our own vet to give him a shot of steroids and some painkillers but thats all they can offer him.
Oh Linny, I am so sorry
I know you must be devastated

Continued prayers for your little man

blast-off-girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear that Kitty has cancer. I know the pain too well, unfortunately. I just lost my Buster to cancer on Monday and it's a painful path to travel. My heart goes out to you and Kitty. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh no, Linny, I am so sorry Kitty has gotten this diagnosis

Lots and lots of hugs for you

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Linny i'm so very sorry
Know that you you've done everything you can do and more

Spend as much quality time as you can with your little boy and treasure every moment of it

Remember, were still here for you if you want to talk, so don't think you have to walk this path alone

Calming stressfree for Kitty

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Spend as much quality time as you can with your little boy and treasure every moment of it

I'm so, so sorry Linny

I was so hoping for some good news from the test results. Have they given you any kind of time schedule and what to expect?

You and Kitty will be in my prayers.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Linny i'm so very sorry
Know that you you've done everything you can do and more

Remember, were still here for you if you want to talk, so don't think you have to walk this path alone

Calming stressfree for Kitty
I really can't say it better than that.

We all love Kitty and are here for you.
You aren't crying alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.