Kitty Clothes

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow! you two look so adorable in your costumes together! I hope you had an awsome night last night!
Theres something about him that just suits clothing...maybe it's his expressive face. That'd be so much fun to dress him up and such. Unfortunately the most creative I get is with chesters collars.

kittykatgirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i had a cat named poontang and everytime i put clothes on him he loved it!!!! He seriously walked up to the other cats it was like he said 'shut up you know i look good' and then he just smaked them. he only did it when he had his clothes on. he walked alot fancier. i love him and miss him. but now i have a cat named wilbur that gives a struggle when i put clothes on but he seriously loves wearing them. my girl kitties won't even look at the clothes. i will try and post a pic of wilbur in his hawaiin shirt.

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know, when I've joked about getting chester some clothes (like a harley shirt) my parents make serious fun of me. Infact every once in awhile I get told that he doesn't even need his collar (with tags). They like their kitties good and naked!
I think I"ll have to wait till I move out again before I look into such fun things.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
kittykatgirl - he looks adorable!!!

thanks so much again for everyone's compliments! We had a great time at halloween parties, although of course Oliver stayed safely at home - but he did help mommy carve the pumpkin into a kitty face (and by "help" of course I mean put his paws in the mushy pumpkin goo and look at mommy like she's crazy)... glad everyone's enjoying my pictures! I'm sure I'll be posting more!

abnihon

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I dressed my kitty up in a devil's cape and little horns (it was a costume made for a dog) for my Halloween party.
She looked adorable, but wasn't too happy about it and sulked around most of the night, crouching low as if the cape weighed 20 pounds. haha.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
Originally Posted by abnihon

I dressed my kitty up in a devil's cape and little horns (it was a costume made for a dog) for my Halloween party.
She looked adorable, but wasn't too happy about it and sulked around most of the night, crouching low as if the cape weighed 20 pounds. haha.
That's what Ollie does when he's dressed up! haha, but he's getting used to it