Kittens Need Home Asap

Jenn_Somers

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, my grandmother has some cats that just kinda come and go at her house. One female cat came and has given birth to a new litter of kittens. My grandmother has tried to catch her before in a trap to get her spayed but the cat is too smart and will not go into the trap and my grandmother is too old to catch the cat. Because of the fact my grandmother is getting older, she doesn't have the resources or money to care for the new litter of kittens. They were born about 2 months ago but are just sweethearts when I went up and saw my grandmother close after the kittens were born. I am going up to see her again in about 2 weeks and truly want to find these kittens a good home. My grandmother has tried taking these kittens to a shelter but none of them will take them and one shelter even said that they would put all the kittens down if they were brought in. I want these kittens to have a good home, please help.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
First, we do need to know where in the country you generally are so that the proper people can get to you. Second, thank you for trying so hard to find homes for these little guys. Now, please DO NOT advertise "free kittens." That is just a calling card to horrible people who use the kittens as bait for fighting dogs or worse. It's dreadful, but that is, unfortunately, the world we live in. Once we know a tiny bit more about where these kittens are, maybe someone here will be able to better assist you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jenn_Somers

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I know and I wasn't planning on giving them away for free. My grandmother lives in rural Pennsylvania and I live in Matthews NC. I have no problem bringing them down to NC and my grandmother has already taken them in for their first round of shots, but of course I would bring them to get them checked out once more by my local vet.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OK, if you do bring them to NC, that will be a help, for me, at least. I have contacts with rescue groups who actually assist with rehoming on FB, and a number of them, as I, are in NC! Seems we are neighbors to some degree or another!