Kittens Found!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

negs

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The girls are doing well! They love to play and attack my feet through the covers at night. I am still a little worried about Bonnie. She is still having trouble going to the bathroom and he rectum still looks weird. It looks big and red. I have to take her to the vet soon, but the vet before said she was fine. So I'm not sure. She still poops outside the litterbox

But, they are both cute as ever and getting so big...... I had a picture on my camera phone and tried to put it on here but they said it was too big and I can't reduce the size from a camera phone.....

xomycatsxo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for letting us know!
I'm so glad to hear they're doing well.. and let us know what happens w/ Bonnie.. I hope she is alright!

I have 2 little kittens and they've grown so much in just 2 weeks, it's amazing! =) Starting to look more and more like the adults they'll one day, soon, be.

Originally Posted by Negs

The girls are doing well! They love to play and attack my feet through the covers at night. I am still a little worried about Bonnie. She is still having trouble going to the bathroom and he rectum still looks weird. It looks big and red. I have to take her to the vet soon, but the vet before said she was fine. So I'm not sure. She still poops outside the litterbox

But, they are both cute as ever and getting so big...... I had a picture on my camera phone and tried to put it on here but they said it was too big and I can't reduce the size from a camera phone.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

negs

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just an update on Bonnie and Cali.... They are doing well and having fun with their new brother
Bonnie is doing much better and using the litter box now. She is still on Laxatone and stool softner, the vet hopes it is something she will grow out of :-) I hope so..... But other than that they are as cute as ever and now instead of one cat sleeping with me I have 3

As for their litter mates; one of them has found a home but the other one is still waiting. He is so cute and has such a great personality. I hope a good family comes along for him very soon!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
what a wonderful update!! It sound as if things are going brilliantly - thats great news!!

thankyou so much for the update. I, like you hope Bonnie can come of the laxatone and stool softner overtime, but thankfully it can be managed right now.
I also hope you can find a wonderful loving family for the little boy