Kittens are here!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't the little black and white one beautiful?? He's to be mine!!! They are all very beautiful though!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Isn't the little black and white one beautiful?? He's to be mine!!! They are all very beautiful though!
Goodness Glitch, do you really get to bring home that beautiful little black and white?
He's got the sweetest little "beauty spot" by his nose.

This is just so cool! We will get to watch him grow up

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup, I want him! I think he would be a perfect playmate for Eek! He's coming my way and Im excited to get him! Im the luckiest girl! Since I only have two cats at the moment, he was a good option! I check everyday for new pics and she sometimes sends them to me over my yahoo messenger! They are so fun to watch too! Im also a sucker for the underdog! He may be the biggest of the bunch, but he looks like the hardest to place, Ive been watching him since the moment he got his pick up here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kristi812

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
sorry i havent posted lately glitch, there's a stomach virus thing goin around and of course i had to catch it.
just now starting to get over it. but anywho, wanted to post this pic for ya'll, so cute.

just a reminder to anyone who can help, the 2 calico sisters still need a home. and they need one ASAP.
my mother is on the verge of throwing them outside so to avoid that i've got them in my room along with the mum and 4 baby's. not fun. but please help! im begging everyone!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Yup, I want him! I think he would be a perfect playmate for Eek! He's coming my way and Im excited to get him! Im the luckiest girl! Since I only have two cats at the moment, he was a good option! I check everyday for new pics and she sometimes sends them to me over my yahoo messenger! They are so fun to watch too! Im also a sucker for the underdog! He may be the biggest of the bunch, but he looks like the hardest to place, Ive been watching him since the moment he got his pick up here!
Oh wow, I'm dense! I thought you were joking!

kristi812

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
sorry its been so long since i put up an update. my internet was all screwed up and work and blah blah blah. but anywho. the kittens are getting soooo big! i think the little black one, who i've named hippy, is going to stay as well. but ill try to post some new pics up tomorrow. mom got a digital camera for christmas and ive been taken tons of pics just gotta load em onto the computer. oh, one more thing. thursday they will be old enough to find homes, looks like the black and white one and the torti need homes. anyone interested?

kristi812

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by keith p

Just wanted to say from your first post, the flea collars for cats are very bad.
Thats all fine and dandy, except for one thing. She's not my cat. Therefore I do not control what goes around her neck. If you would of seen what was there before, you'd rather the flea collar.

kristi812

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
12 weeks old! They grow up so fast!