kitten stomach getting bigger,

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycatwasthebest

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure it was as much the vet was an ahole as much as the news was bad and incomprehensible, but as they don't do payment plans a switch was necessary either way

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
BTW, it's 6:54 AM Thursday in Melbourne, while it's 4:54 PM Wednesday here in Georgia, and 1:54 PM in California, for those of you who are waiting eagerly for results.....do the math.

Last edited:

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

BTW, it's 6:54 AM Thursday in Melbourne, while it's 4:54 PM Wednesday here in Georgia, and 1:54 PM in California, for those of you who are waiting eagerly for results.....do the math.
Funny you mentioned this, exactly what I did this am so I know when to be watching! :)

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

shell1007

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately Bells couldn't be saved.
Shes passed away this morning. Im extremely gutted? I tried my best, but is wasn't enough. . RIP BELLS. YOU'LL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART. Bells you will be playing with my beloved pets in animal heaven.... LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK, [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] I HAVE ANOTHER ANGEL WATCHING US.

quiet

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry. I wish there was something I could do to ease your pain but I know that words only fill the empty air and not the huge hole in your heart. Please remember your other kitty as I am sure he will be so sad about this too. Cats understand allot more than we give them credit for.

I wish I had more time but with the fire situation here I have to get back to my recovering horse that is in a tiny corral and there are 7 fires all around. I was there all day and must return now but wanted to check in. There is no power so no computer there.

I will say this and maybe it won't help you now but maybe it will. What I said before is true. In that little Bells life no matter how short it was you loved her more than anyone has ever loved another and that means so much. Yes she died but she died knowing she was loved. That makes such a difference.

There are quotes and such to make you feel better but I don't know that they do. Sit with your grief and feel every bit of it knowing that at least you can feel the pain. There are those that cannot.

People will say cruel things that they think will help you. Only surround yourself with people who understand what a loss this is. Don't share with people who don't "get it".

Time heals all wounds (not exactly) I don't think that these wounds ever fully heal, I do think that in time you learn to live with them. You learn to function to some degree with the pain in your heart. It won't always be so hard and after you have sat with your grief and expressed your sorrow and despair for enough time you will one day be able to remember something that Bells did that was so cute and you will be able to laugh about it without breaking down. That may be a while or not. Don't feel bad about how long you grieve because you will grieve forever inside. Hard to put into words but you will hold Bells forever in your heart. That is where she will live. Just please make sure your heart is filled with love and good memories of her not guilt and regrets.

You did all you could do. Bells sadly had a very bad disease through no fault of your own through no fault of anyone. It just happens sometimes. It doesn't matter what you had done and when you had done it. Bells was going to die. Like I said it is good you were there to give her all the love and concern and care you did.

I hope this makes some sense, I have to go. I hope there are others that can talk to you now. I am so very sorry. You are a good person. You did everything. None of this is your fault. Please be kind to yourself right now and your other kitty who is missing his sister. I am so sorry.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No!!.....instant tears, oh my gosh, how devastating, I'm so very, very sorry, and deeply saddened for you. 

I'm just speechless here,.....how tragic, just a little girl.

You just cry and cry for your little girl, it will be very rough the first days. Cry all you want, talk about how much it hurts you with someone, come here and talk about her, how special she was, so many of us know right where you are, right now, and it's bad, and heartwrenching, but we are here for you, Bells knows you were there for her, and how much she was loved and treasured, but now her failed little body has set her spirit free, her spirit and her energy is alive and will be around you.

As you begin to come to terms with this, you take that little girl and stash her in a pocket in your heart where she will always be, only her. Just know she is pain free and will be chasing bugs and butterflies, doing all the things her little heart desires.

Her spirit is yours.

Many, many hugs. I am so very sorry, and very saddened.

shell1007

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. Means a lot to me and my children, that my catsite family was so supportive and loving. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts we really appreciate it.
I just wish she was still with us and I wish I could of helped her more. There were 2 hardest things I did today, was saying goodbye to my beautiful BELLS and telling my 3 gorgeous sons. Ethan 13, Lachlan 10 and Benjamin 5 [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

ritz

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I too am so very sorry.
I followed this thread although I had no medical knowledge to contribute, only vibes and prayers.
Bells was blessed to have you as her mommy.

jodiethierry64

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. Means a lot to me and my children, that my catsite family was so supportive and loving. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts we really appreciate it.
I just wish she was still with us and I wish I could of helped her more. There were 2 hardest things I did today, was saying goodbye to my beautiful BELLS and telling my 3 gorgeous sons. Ethan 13, Lachlan 10 and Benjamin 5 [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
I'm so sorry for your loss!!!!
I just read your post and I'm crying so hard right now for you!!
I'm just speechless!!!
In her very short life, she knew love and was so fortunate to have had you in her life!
R.I.P. sweet Bell !!!!

elise1030

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so, so sorry for your loss of your beautiful girl. I understand the sudden grief when you are given no option but to send them to the rainbow bridge. Writing this makes my heart heavy as I remember my older boy(Maximus) who passed away when my Theodore was a young kitten. A furry family members' passing is the hardest to deal with when you have young kids. It is the most horrible gut wrenching thing you have to go through. May your family find peace and remember Bells for the kitty she was!

Last edited:

shell1007

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just wish I could have done more [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
We have now lost 2 pets in the last 5 months and both were under 6 months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.