Kitten stepped on!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Believe me I mention "The Cat Site" about a hundred times in the kittens baby book. I make sure everyone who even calls or emails about the kittens knows about this place too! LOL I will be sure to mention that Frankie has a fan club and must be updated as part of the adoption!
I am really hoping someone here can take him into their heart and home. We shall see.

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very picky as to who can have my kittens. I had a very bad experience with a person I thought I could trust. I now have a better contract, and get references.

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really do hope whoever takes Frankie will periodly post about him and possibly post a picture now and again. I'll miss seeing him if they don't..

leelee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's so cute that Frankie has a fan club here. Maybe that's why he's gotten better, because he didn't want to let his fans down. and I'm sure someone will come along who can love him and give him the attention he deserves.

That last pic was soooooo cute, are you going to post anymore??

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here he is with all of his siblings. He is so much smaller than them. He is still under a pound.

lmj1954

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Frankie is a hell of a tuff guy! I just read this thread today and read every single one. I hope he is forever loved. Linda

harrythecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tammie, according to Yahoo maps, you are only a 10 hour road trip away from Teresa and Frankie ... so ... you actually could scoop him up!

leelee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Man I wish I could have him. In that one picture he's just a ball of fluff but oh so cute.

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm really becoming concerned at the lack of growth Frankie is having. His belly if so full it almost looks distended and his legs in spite of working with him are still very thin. He is so tiny he can sit in the palm of your hand. It takes two hands for even the smallest of his siblings. I guess we need to make another trip to the vet. He is still eating and eliminating. He has been tested for worms. I'm wondering if he needs surgury to correct the shape of his skull? He still isn't seeing much if anything. Maybe I should start a Frankie surgery fund that goes directly to the vet. Any money not used could go to emergencies for other families. What do you guys think?

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My friend who rescues kitties has a little kitty who is about 13-14 weeks old now, but looks about 5 weeks old. But I have to tell you, that until about a week and 1/2 ago, he looked like a bandy-legged alien (NOT saying bad things about him--he is such a sweet little guy, and his name is "Little Trooper"!) But he has, very recently, REALLY begun to change in looks, put on some weight, is not looking bandy-legged anymore and he now looks like a REAL little kitten!! He was so, so desperately ill for so long, and he is finally feeling better!! My friend coaxed him along, and was very patient and loving to him--and he survived!! So, hopefully, in a week or two, you will see this transformation too!! I have been following this thread from the beginning and think you are wonderful, for saving his little life, and caring as much as you do!