Kitten stepped on!!!!

catsplay.com

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, I am so sorry to hear about Frankie. I, too, have been following this thread with the utmost of amazement and total respect at your dedication to this little one. He surely knew how much he was loved!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my God! I'm just bawling right now, so please excuse the typos. I'm so sorry Hon. My heart is just torn in two. I've fallen in love with Frankie and I will miss him so much. I've adopted him in my own heart as one of my own.
Teresa sweetie, words can not describe how my heart is going out to you. If you need anything, you know how to get a hold of me. Even if you need to vent or just cry, I am here for you and so are the rest of us here.

gert452000

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Teresa,
I have also been following this thread. You have been an inspiration for us all. You devoted yourself to Frankie and I know he loved you in return. He is at the Rainbow Bridge playing kitty tag and he will never forget you.

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ohh Teresa..there are no words that I can describe to you how sorry I am to hear this....You did everything you could to help Frankie and I am sure he knew that..My heart goes out to you and your family and just take all the time you need....I am sorry, this is the first time I have seen this, and I am not sure when he passed on, but just know he isn't in any pain anymore.. (((hugs)))

malynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry. This is heartbreaking news. I have been following his story here and I think about him from time to time wondering how he is. He was so beautiful and I was hoping so much that he would make it.

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Teresa
I am so sorry.Like everyone has said you did everything you could for him.the sweet baby is out of pain looking down to watch you ,in love.he know's you loved him. take care hon and if you want to talk PM me.
Sherral

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm so sorry Teresa. We all know how much you did for Frankie... how much time, effort and love you put into trying to make him well again. I am so, so sorry he didn't make it. I'm sure he knew how much you loved and cared for him though, that would be hard to miss. Hope you're resting peacefully little guy.

G

ghostuser

Poor frankie... I'm so sad to hear what happened... It sounded like he was doing so well... I don't think there's ever any way to console someone who has lost a kitten especially after such a long struggle... But like everyone else has already said, you did your best
and he's not in pain or suffering anymore.

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Teresa, like so many others, I have followed Frankie's story from the beginning. I checked this thread every day and loved hearing about his progress. I am so sorry for your loss, I know Frankie meant so much to you.

I think Frankie represented something very special for each of us. Watching you fight for him every step of the way meant so much to me. It inspired me to keep on doing what I do with the kittens. Frankie's strength shone through every post so much and his fight represented, to me, the fight that so many of our cats and kittens have to fight at some time in their lives, whether they are sick, injured, feral or homeless.

Thankyou so much for sharing your journey with Frankie, with us. I will never forget him.

You may no longer see my face
Or the sparkle in my eyes
You may no longer hold me near
despite your wistful cries

It was time to go beyond this world
Where long lost friends await
To you, I say goodbye for now
As I walk through heaven's gate

Please don't mourn for me
I'm not sure exactly when
But someday in the future
We will meet again
-Laura

Get some rest mate. I'm thinking of you.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted in your Frankies Garden thread, and I also wanted to post here. He was a very special and beautiful kitten, and I am so sorry you lost him. He has gone to the Rainbow Bridge now, and when your time comes, he will come running just as fast as he can to meet you and you will cross the bridge together....

P.S. I think the Rainbow Bridge really does exist.

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup - I posted in the Garden thread too.

Frankie was adorable, we'll all miss him I'm sure as he very quickly became part of everyone's lives here.

There better be a Rainbow Bridge (I'm sure there is), coz that is the only thing that will give me strength when the time comes to part with any of my 3 kitties . . .