'kitten Season' Is Upon Us - New Stray Litter

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Aww, it’s sad saying goodbye. I hope they find wonderful, caring forever homes! They are cute as buttons!

And mom should be just fine going back outside soon. Let us know how she does!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Grillby

Proud cat mom of eight
Young Cat
Purraise
So I don't have much news honestly as I've been so busy. But I also hate bothering people and I didn't want to be annoying so I haven't directly messaged or asked about how the brothers were doing. I've been stalking their Facebook page though to see if they've gotten adopted, and stumbled upon them listed on the rescues Pet Finder. It's not a super huge update or anything, but I figured maybe you'd like to know how they were doing and that they are now officially seeking their home. They're listed together and I'm hopeful they'll be homed together.

Their Pet Finder Page Here

Also maybe hoping me sharing their adoption link will help boost their chances.

Momma cat Cinnamon is also doing very well. She's outside and has been sticking around and is putting on some nice weight from being fed and happy finally.

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So cute! I'm crossing my fingers they get adopted together.

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
Has your inside cat had her kittens yet? I just found this thread! Would you mind pming me or posting what city you are in? I am in Morgantown WV and looking at that rescue you posted it looks like you may not be too far from me... maybe an hour? I could potentially help with getting your outside and inside cats fixed!