Kitten Nikita

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Wags

My Niki
Adult Cat
Purraise
Not really a 'new kid on the block' any more - but one final post on this page because I just turned one and I'm a big girl now xx
New hilarious traits:
1. I am a kleptomaniac- I steal coins from the table, little rocks from pot plants and rolled up socks in my mouth and run away down the hallway with them
2. I love love love bacon and like to swat it out of mummies hand when she is eating
3. I have become quite fond of pushing EVERYTHING off the kitchen table and just watching it hit the floor

View media item 420725

Last edited:

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww she is adorable !! I still call mine a kitten and she turned one last September thank you for the update on the beautiful furbaby . Her eyes look fine to me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Wags

My Niki
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aww she is adorable !! I still call mine a kitten and she turned one last September thank you for the update on the beautiful furbaby . Her eyes look fine to me]
Thanks a she is such a cuddling kitten too. Yes her etes have cintinued to get better, but they still have a slightly foggy look to them, I don't care one little bit and she can certainly see very well by the way she locates things to push off the table lol

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What a beautiful kitty. :lovecat: Happy 1st birthday Nikita. :bday:
And since I didn't see this thread last summer, a very belated welcome to the site to your mummie. :wave2: