Kitchenkat Outtakes.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With a nod to @basscat and his infamous, Not An Entry," thread:

Not An Entry. (window Related)

Since so many of us have cats who simply have to be on the counters, the table, or somewhere nearby when we're working in the kitchen, let's see all those photos of KitchenKats that weren't posted in this month's contest thread. I'll start with four I considered before posting my entry:

My late Japanese Bobtail, Noodles, and Scottiecat, enjoying the view of the Cherry tree outside one kitchen window:

noodlesandscottiecat.jpg

Oz, wondering if his eyes match the early Summer foliage:

ozsink.jpg

Moo Shu Snowshoe, chasing snowflakes:

mooshuwindow.jpg

Peanut, simply being himself:

peanut_majesty.jpg

Now let's see yours. I know of at least four members who agonised over which KitchenKat would make the contest thread; let's see the rest of them!

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Such lovely pictures!

I have a predilection for Peanut, but Oz just looks amazing in that picture, he should be on the cover of a novel :)

Moo Shu almost looks like a good girl there, how can she hide such evilness so easily? ;)

First picture is amazing,: the composition, the colors and, above all, those beautiful cats...

I wish I had picutrs of any of my furry balls in the kitchen...

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These all technically were in the kitchen. They just didn't feel kitcheny enough for the contest.

Kieka Kieka - These are all beauties, but I just Love the last shot, of Rocket contemplating the wine rack! She's so expressive, and those eyes are just fabulous!

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Kieka Kieka - These are all beauties, but I just Love the last shot, of Rocket contemplating the wine rack! She's so expressive, and those eyes are just fabulous!
She definitely has her moments. The standard look tends to be "where's my lap?" "Where's my dinner?"

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought to be "contest worthy" for Cats in the Kitchen there needed to be a 1) kitchen counter, 2) kitchen cabinet, or 3) kitchen appliance somewhere in the picture. Otherwise I would have entered this photo of Misfit begging me for another treat. This is the kitchen floor next to the black refrigerator in the upper left corner.