Kids Roaming free?!?

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes it's annoying when kids roam freely and bother other people. But that's not even the worse part. What if the child roamed into a street or somewhere else dangerous? Or if the child was abducted while thier parents weren't paying attention? If I had a child I would never allow it out of my sight in public. It's just plain stupid, and unresponsible.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ClaireBear

Yes it's annoying when kids roam freely and bother other people. But that's not even the worse part. What if the child roamed into a street or somewhere else dangerous? Or if the child was abducted while thier parents weren't paying attention? If I had a child I would never allow it out of my sight in public. It's just plain stupid, and unresponsible.
Yes it is easy to say you plan...but just wait until it happens to you my friend.

I always said that and everyone always tells me, oh "you're smothering him..." so I decided to let him be out of arms reach (for 1 minute or less) while I paid for something in a 3 isle store and he was gone. First time and the last, but it happened so quickly.

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i don't hate kids. i dislike poorly behaved kids.
but that's not always the kid's fault, i see so many kids at the stores that are just ignored by their parents. most of that acting out *has* to be an attempt to get some attention from their parents.