*****KatKwiz! - May 27 - Missed a day?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Ya know the scream that sounds like MOM Yeah thats the one!
when i took Cable in for her shots, i heard her all the way there... & she yowled the whole time i was filling out the paperwork, etc... several people commented on her unhappiness!
conversely, Chip was very, very quiet - just expressed his opinion [via his bowels,
] on the way home!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
haha Ive had one pee on me before too!! I never got the poop but the pee did come for me!! Twas a nightmare!! Suddenly you feel something very warm running down your side, you hesitate and hope its anything other than what you know it is and then freak out!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

haha Ive had one pee on me before too!! I never got the poop but the pee did come for me!! Twas a nightmare!! Suddenly you feel something very warm running down your side, you hesitate and hope its anything other than what you know it is and then freak out!!
oh, he didn't poop on me - he pooped in the carrier on the way home!
Pixel did pee on me, once - poor baby, she had a UTI - that was my 1st sign.
& Java did, too, in her sleep, after her spay.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What do your cats do when they see you carrying the carrier, heading in their direction? Do your cats actually ever sleep in the carrier? Do they ever hide toys in their carrier? Are your cats actually afraid to be near the carrier? Do your cats have their own private carrier?[/quote]

My cats all take off in the opposite direction. Oreo has been known to hide in spots that are concealed well. My cats never, ever set a paw in the carrier with out me having to use force to get them in. I usually get some scratches and sometimes they have been known to go a little ballistic just like poor Persi. They are all extremely terrified, afraid of the carrier. They never have puts toys in the pet carrier either. They do not have their own private carriers. At least they are not labeled with their names so it is who ever gets in it. I think they hate it so much because they known they are going to the vets and in the car. Jazz gets car sick a lot (he throws up) and also always poops and pees in the carrier that I have to clean up as well as cleaning up him.
None of them are comfortable in the carrier. They do not like being confined. Always lots of meowing from Jazz and some from Oreo. Poor babies. I am having to take them all to the vets today. Wish me luck.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

oh, he didn't poop on me - he pooped in the carrier on the way home!
Pixel did pee on me, once - poor baby, she had a UTI - that was my 1st sign.
& Java did, too, in her sleep, after her spay.
Originally Posted by pixietina

Teaser peed on me at the vet once i got her out and she peed down me, i believe she held it in especially
Originally Posted by Worriedmommy

What do your cats do when they see you carrying the carrier, heading in their direction? Do your cats actually ever sleep in the carrier? Do they ever hide toys in their carrier? Are your cats actually afraid to be near the carrier? Do your cats have their own private carrier?

My cats all take off in the opposite direction. Oreo has been known to hide in spots that are concealed well. My cats never, ever set a paw in the carrier with out me having to use force to get them in. I usually get some scratches and sometimes they have been known to go a little ballistic just like poor Persi. They are all extremely terrified, afraid of the carrier. They never have puts toys in the pet carrier either. They do not have their own private carriers. At least they are not labeled with their names so it is who ever gets in it. I think they hate it so much because they known they are going to the vets and in the car. Jazz gets car sick a lot (he throws up) and also always poops and pees in the carrier that I have to clean up as well as cleaning up him.
None of them are comfortable in the carrier. They do not like being confined. Always lots of meowing from Jazz and some from Oreo. Poor babies. I am having to take them all to the vets today. Wish me luck.
haha we are the unlucky ones who get peed on!!
I agree that sometimes I think they hold it in just to spite ya later!
When I got peed on its wasn't just a drop thats for sure!

Good luck at the vets office!
that you dont get peed or pooped on and that all goes well!