Just wanted to say goodbye!

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay!!!! I'm so happy you're not leaving, Bundy.

Now where are those kitten pictures? :tounge2:

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YEAH - good to see you changed your mind - I also had to get it into my head that you can't please all the people all the time. I guess for some of us it's harder to deal with than for others, BUT - you made the right decision and I am soooooooooooooooooooo glad you decided to hang around!

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey - EXCELLENT NEWS!

You know we all love you here. Great decision mate! Post often and say exactly what you think. All we can do is disagree with you. After all that's what mature adults do - they discuss and argue. The world would be a very boring place if we all thought the same way.

I think if people take personally the fact that someone's opinion is different to theirs then they need to learn the art of debate, surely that is what a forum is all about, somewhere to discuss and exchange opinions?

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bundy, So glad you're staying! And glad that I read your post over my lunch break, it made me a little weepy. As others have said, many of us appreciate you and what you have to say. Those that don't need to lighten up a little.

As Laurie so eloquently put it, the greatness of this forum is the ability to share our thoughts in a way we might not otherwise, without other people making judgments. Hopefully that will continue.

jeff24girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bundy...sorry I am just cathing up with this now! I was SO upset to hear that you would be leaving us...and especially the reason!

If someone doesn't like what you have to say, then they don't have to sit and read your posts do they? I can't believe that certain people here have upset you SO much that you were willing to give up something you obviously love, and means so much to you. That just infuriates me!

I was glad to discover as I read through the thread that you reconsidered and decided to stay. Please don't ever let the mindless drivel of those who have nothing more important to say than hurtful things to someone ever make you feel this way. Someone like you who gives us all so much laughter, joy, and PICTURES! I know that people can be cruel, but there are SO of us here who would miss you terribly if you went away!

I certainly hope that this type of behavior does not continue for your sake. And if it does, please notify the MODS and let them take care of the situation.

Glad you're staying!

sonia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi,

I may not know you that well at all, and I haven't even read all of this thread...darned work calls...but all I have to say is
DOOOONNNNN'TTTT GOOOOooooooo !!!!!!!!

Ok, so then I read on a bit and saw that you'd check in sometimes and now I have to change my previous wail of distress to...
OH MY GOD, THANK GOD YOU ARE STICKING AROUND !!!!!!! How would we all deal with your leaving permanently...life is bad enough already...like it has been said YOU HAVE TO STAY...WE LOVE YOU !!!

Peace, Love, and Happiness, Always
Sonia

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Lordy Lordy!!!!!!!!

You guys are just too much LMAO!!!!

I am flattered and very honoured and just want to walk around saying things like awwww shucks and gee whiz and wowser all the time!!

You have all made me very embarrassed to say the least!!! Just when I though I had managed to sneak away and BAM!!!!!! you guys have dragged me kicking and screaming right back again :tounge2:

Thanks everyone again! I meant what I said in my thank you post! You have all been amazingly kind and I feel very loved! I don't know if you guys will be all that happy as my life is a complete mess at the moment!Yikes!!! :tounge2: But thank you and I will be posting and giving you all pics (thanks Louise for sating them for the moment) from time to time! Just need to sort things out once in a while!

Love you all

xxxxxxxx

purringpanther

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No problem mate. You rest up and have a break as long as you need to. Get yourself better ok!

I'm glad to help out with giving everyone a cute kitten fix so I don't mind posting pics on your behalf.
You will see in the kitten picture thread that demand has now exceeded supply though...LOL
If you have some more pics then drop them in an email to me and I'll happily share them with everyone for you

deehome

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Leslie dear heart,
I got your e-mail and have responded to it. I haven't been on the forum for a few days so just got to read your original post and all the responding ones. I think just for the public record here I'm going to say this, I don't know who has been sending you nasty e-mails or whatever but girl you tell'em to shove their opinions, remarks, etc. where the sun don't shine and then ignore'em. We who love your posts, pictures and you are the only ones who count. These other kind of people cannot be animal people. People who LOVE their furchildren do not have narrow minded, spiteful, nasty, selfish natures. (Hey Les, do you think I insulted'em.) No self respecting furchild would have anything to do with someone like that. For you who have hurt Leslie when she's down, get a life. Try some volunteering for the homeless both human and animal. Take a good look at your own life before you judge her and hers. And doesn't it say somewhere "judge not lest you be judged". We need to love each other people! There can never be too much love in the world. There's a saying Leslie that fits this perfectly. "This is a case of mind over matter. You don't mind because THEY don't matter".
Blessed Be sweetling.
Hugs, Dee
Mom to Jessie, Nikkie, Luckie, Lady, Sammy & Sassy Bear

alicat613

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well I don't know you (yet I hope) but as you can see from my post count I'm not new. I'm not a lurker, I left...and now I'm back. This place is too good to leave. Sorry if some things got heated, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater LOL. Stick around, and walk away from the computer if it ticks you off!

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hehe, Bundy told you we'd drag you back

I'm so happy you're staying
:afrorainb
:angel4: :girly1: :bat :girly2:

Sorry I got carried away with the smilies.