Just wanted to say goodbye!

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Leslie - what's happened? Maybe I'm thick or summat, but I haven't noticed any sniping or bitching going on at you. Everyone loves you, you're great fun, quick witted, a realy sweetie and a hoot to have around.

As everyone says - if you go then the BAD PEOPLE have won. I'll PM you with my email address so even if you decide to throw it in coming here, then you can keep in touch.

Good luck m'dear loads of love, and wishes of health and happiness coming your way - WE'LL MISS YOU!

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Leslie, please don't go. So some people may not understand your sense of humor or find what you say offensive. I can say for myself that I've always looked forward to your posts-I love your sense of humor, and when I'm having a bad day at work, yours are among those I read to cheer me up. There are so many small-minded people out there, and I've found they are often the most vocal. Those who like you and enjoy you and want you here don't feel the need to speak up about it, but maybe we should have. From reading these posts, I can tell what an integral part you've become of this community. All that have posted will miss you greatly if you decide to leave.

Christy

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LESLIE - WE'LL MISS YOU!!!!!! I would say "don't go" and try to talk you into staying...but you'll do what's best for you. I have no idea what happened and must have missed something...

But to all the others posting here, I would have to guess that while we're really enjoying having Leslie around - I guess she's just generally getting headaches from it.

I AM worried about your health, sweetie. Is there ANY chance that you're having a bout of depression - that is maybe affecting your perception of what's been going on here? There are just too many of us that love you and will miss you.

If there's anything I or any of us can do, PLEASE let us know????

Sending lots of love and hugs and smiles.

Just remember - if you decide to leave (and you CAN change your mind!!!!! - you'd make a lot of people very happy!), you're always welcome back. ANY TIME. No exlpainations necessary.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Leslie, I do hope that you will reconsider, but I understand if you can't. Prehaps, like KrazyKat suggested, you could take a break and see what happens?

Many, many of us love you here, and if this thread is any indication, many people enjoy hearing what you have to say. I know that loads of us love all those pics of your beautiful kitties! Obviously, I have no idea who ever said what, but I know that the majority of people here enjoyed you being a part of our little corner of the net.

You will definitely be missed terribly. Take care of yourself.

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If someone has been sending you PMs of a nasty nature then the admin should be informed. We don't need nasty people here, we get enough of that in real life. Whoever is upsetting you should be banned perminantly.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
bundy, dont' go! I like to read your posts and when I have the time, stick my goofball comments in there. PLEASE DON'T GO!!!!!! I'll miss your cool accent! LOL!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I FORBID YOU TO LEAVE! Please! How else will I be able to keep in touch with you as much as I do now! No matter what you decide, I am always here for you and I will catch up with you on Instant messanger. You better still send me pics of the babies and Tat!

We love you here and we will miss you!

luv those paws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
BundyLee,

I know we don't know each other, well, at all. But your posts have always been thoughtful and funny, and down right cute. I hope that you can reconsider, and stay with the forums. The best to you no matter what you decide.

flimflam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Please feel the warmth and love flooding from everyone here. You will be missed.

My deepest apologies if I have ever said anything to upset or anger you.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bundylee, this is the first I had heard of this...I just now read this thread. I am sorry to hear you are leaving us. I didn't know about the PM's you were getting...I am so sorry to hear about this!!!

If you decide to stay, you are welcome here, always. I certainly hope I have never said or done anything that has offended you.

If you ever want to contact me, just PM me and I will send you my e-mail addy. We will miss you.

nenners

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Please don't leave!!!!!!! Your an important part of this forum and you shouldn't let a few bad apples spoil your fun. If someone's threating you or being rude you should let someone know so they can kick them off! Opinions are opinions anyway. I know your stressed and you don't feel good. There are a lot of people here who love you and some who really need and value your expirience and advice. It would be such a shame if you leave!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what to say!

This has overwhelmed me to the point of me sitting here in tears, I just wish I could hug you all and tell you all how much this has touched me! I feel so honoured to be called your friend.
Each and everyone of you have touched me in so many ways since I have joined this site! I have laughed with you, cried with you, hoped and sent my thoughts of healing to you and received so much more in return. I owe you all such a huge debt of gratitude! You have all made me feel special in a time in my life where I felt invisible and small. A time of despair and depression. A time of loss and confusion. You have been there for me more than the friends I have here in my physical surrounds! I have felt closer to you all than I have to any one in a long time.
You are in my thoughts first thing in the morning and last thing at night. I looked forward to hearing your stories, what had happened in your day, your furbabies and their antics. Felt sorrow for your losses and joy at your new arrivals.
I felt so proud when I showed off my babies to you all and you all said such nice things! I was and am still a proud crazy cat woman that took to many photos LOL!
You have all made me think, feel and share things I never dreamed I would! I have wanted to invite you all into my life and my home. I gained such strength from you all. I started to feel that life was worth living! I will stay in touch if thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s okay.
I'll be around from time to time. I don't want to lose something so precious that I never thought I would find in the first place. I am blessed and touched by the angels in you all!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It aches with the pure joy I feel knowing you are all there! I wish you all the happiness, love, health and security in the world because you all deserve the best! I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t want to lose all this for the few episodes and people that have upset me. I will remain loyal and true as I always have. If I say something that someone may not like then I am sorry, if I do something that someone may not like then for that I am also sorry. But I cannot be false or fake to please everybody. So I will post from time to time and for those of you that know me well you will not take offence or insult, for those of you that do I cannot change just for you!

Thank you again and I am sorry for the long ramble. I found some more poems that explain how I feel so much better than I can write.

With all the love, hugs and kisses in the world to you all.

Leslie

EVERYONE NEEDS SOMEONE
People need people and friends need friends
And we all need love for a full life depends
Not on vast riches or great acclaim,
Not on success or on worldly fame,
But just in knowing that someone cares
And holds us close in their thoughts and prayers-
For only the knowledge that we're understood
Makes everyday living feel wonderfully good,
And we rob ourselves of life's greatest need
When we "lock up our hearts" and fail to heed
The outstretched hand reaching to find
A kindred spirit whose heart and mind
Are lonely and longing to somehow share
Our joys and sorrows and to make us aware
That life's completeness and richness depends
On the things we share with our loved ones
and friends.
-Helen Steiner Rice

It is by chance we met, by choice we became friends... Friendship is a strange thing....we find ourselves telling each other the deepest details of our lives...things we don't even share with our families who raised us...But what is a friend? A confidant? A lover? A fellow email junkie? A shoulder to cry on? An ear to listen? A heart to feel?... A friend is all these things...and more. No matter where we met, .... I call you friend. A word so small...yet so large in feeling...a word filled with emotion.

It is true great things come in small packages. Once the package of friendship has been opened, it can never be closed... it is a constant book always written...waiting to be read... and enjoyed. We may have our disagreements...we may argue... we may concern one another...friendship is a unique bond that lasts through it all....
A part of me is put into my friends...some it is my humour... some it is my listening ear... some it is real life experiences... some it is my romanticism...but with all, it is friendship.

Friendships forged are a construct stronger than steel built as a foundation....necessary for life... and necessary for love. Friends...you and me... you brought another friend….. and then there were 3... we started our group... Our circle of friends... and like that circle... there is no beginning or end...
~Author unknown

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Leslie, I'm so glad you can feel all of the love pouring out to you on this thread.

So does this mean we can expect another update to Amy's Babies?
I'd love seeing the little stinkers some more.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah Heidi you are so naughty, you know I have a huge back log of photos, I can just imagine all the trouble I can get into if I start posting them all LOL! I will get around to updating the kitten pics though as it is almost time for them to go. Also Tatyana has been up to all sorts of tricks, I must say it has been very challenging trying to photograph her aerial antics :-)

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leslie, first of all.....your post brought tears to my eyes! Geesh, Thanks! And I have a meeting in less than 1/2 hour.

I look forward to reading your posts and viewing your pics.

Glad you will be around from time to time. I think it'll be more often than you expect. We won't let you stay in hiding too long.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bundy, I'm glad we'll still be seeing some posts from you occasionally. And I agree with Cindy, Ghys and Heidi about the pictures.

I should have said this earlier, but I hope I'm not one of those who said or did something to get you so upset.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And now we're DEMANDING things from you! Gheesh - we're so weird!

I want more Piglet.

...you know... all of this set me to thinking. (And feeling all warm and fuzzy and teary inside). Think of all the wonderful people out there that we haven't become friends with - because we'd never share stuff like this with someone we're sitting next to on the bus, or standing next to on the elevator, or standing next to in a department store.... Makes me appreciate the "safe" space here.

I'm sorry it wasn't a "safe" space for you for a while there, Leslie. I hope it becomes so for you again. You bring so much fun into our lives - it just doesn't seem fair, somehow, that we let you down.

But it's like I always remind those who vent - we needn't apologize to each other if we remember that we're just opening up our hearts to each other, and you just never know what's going to come out. The beautiful thing about this site is that it seems that so often our worst fears and feelings are accepted with love.