Just something for entertainment.

luvmy10

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is for everyone, young and *not so old* as my nannie would say.

What kind of piercings do you have, or tattoos?

Did you have a reason for your tattoo or piercing? If so what is it, and where is it? Feel free to post pictures if you would like!

I have 3 piercings in each ear, and a belly button ring. I do not plan to have any other piercings. I may get a "paw" tattooed to my foot later in life but not for now. =)

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tattoos : only a rare one that comes off with baby oil

Piercings: my ears... had two but one set closed

fisheater

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One set of ear piercings in my ears only to display those lovely earrings.

No plans for any more piercings, and definitely no tattoos for me. I'm 25, but wow do I sound old, lol!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have my bellybutton, nose, 4 in each ear and cartilage pierced. I rarely ever wear earrings though, just in my cartilage.

I have 2 tattoos. One is the leo symbol and the other is a memorial for my dad. It's a heart with 2 doves and a banner that says dad. I plan to get a third tattoo soon. I am just not sure where exactly I want it yet.

railntrailcwgrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have two piercings in both ears and one tattoo. It's a Starfighter lily I got my sophomore year in college. I'm thinking about adding to it and getting more color put on this summer. I'm also planning on another, but I need to loose about 50lbs before that will happen, though I may get my dog's paw print on the top of my foot before then.

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ears, one piercing, will NOT do that again. A tattoo is not going to happen ever, I dont much like needles of any kind, and certainly will not pay to get multiple ones done all at once *SHUDDER* I sometimes do a washable tattoo though.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No tatoos. I do have pierced ears, one piercing in each ear. That is enough for me.

mysterycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blueyedgirl5946

No tatoos. I do have pierced ears, one piercing in each ear. That is enough for me.
Same here...One pierce on each ear is fine...and I'm not a great fan of tattoos..

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
left ear 2 piercings, right ear 1 piercing, 1 tattoo, right lower leg [my Pixel]

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
3 piercings in left ear, 2 in the right. I used to have bellly button, tounge and cartligge but took them out years ago. No tattoos here.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 piercing, both ears..I want more but I'm scared of needles. I've had my ears pierced at 2 years old so I didn't have much choice then, but if it was up to me I'd probably not have any piercings at all..
And I am really not into tattoos, I like non permanent ones, but I really don't like the idea of being an old lady one day with tattoos that have changed their shape due to skin sagging, etc..

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My ears and belly are pierced, as for tattoos I have a tiger, a wolf howling at the moon and on my stomach 4 paw prints (those are for my girls who walk on my belly

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Piercings-2 eyebrow, nostril, tongue, labret, but I don't wear jewelry in it much anymore, just often enough to keep it open.

Tattoos-Eagle on my entire, a work in progress, both calves nearly covered with stuff I like, a big jester head, a horse shoe with purple lilies, the hula girl from the Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum label, and a Japanese dancer with a harp and a tiger wrapped around her legs that covers my outer thigh from hip to knee, all brightly colored. Those are on the left. On my right calf there is only black and gray. There is a man trapped in a spider web with a black widow, a high heeled shoe, an hourglass, a genie holding a tattoo machine that we refer to as Endorphius, the tattoo god, and on my right thigh is a wizard with his hand up to catch a Pegasus.
On my right hip is a castle floating on cloud, left has an ace of spades.
On my chest is an Ankh wrapped in red roses on one side, on the other is a tribal design with an orchid.
My left bicep has a tribal design with a bouquet of Spring flowers intertwined in it. The right has a mask of the Green Man. A lot of people think that one looks scary.
At the top of my shoulder on my back is the head of a beautiful gray tabby with a collar of flowers. On the front, right on the shoulder joint is an angel.
The high heeled shoe is a tribute to a dear friend that passed away a few years ago. The gray tabby is a symbol of my love for my cats. And the scary mask is my dark side. I tell people it is there so I can keep an eye on it.
I am finally going to get my wrist band done. Now that I have convinced him to do it, I can't find the perfect one. Argh!
I will try once again to get dh to take some pics and help me post them.
Sorry for the long post.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I had pierced ears, but the holes grew shut...I've been thinking of having them opened again because I do have some lovely earrings. The problem is that within 5 minutes of putting earrings in, my ears start to itch like crazy. Doesn't matter what kind of earrings I have, how expensive they are, etc. Put them in; ears itch.

No tats. I had often thought about having a tabby's head on my calf, but like ut0pia, the idea of a sagging tat on my calf when I'm 80 doesn't thrill me at all.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had my ears pierced four times, but now just occasionally wear one set of ear rings.
No tattoos, though I have thought about it. As for what they look like when you get old, I think of all the years in between that you get to enjoy the tattoo, not what it may look like later.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

And I am really not into tattoos, I like non permanent ones, but I really don't like the idea of being an old lady one day with tattoos that have changed their shape due to skin sagging, etc..
well, i figure my leg's not going to sag all that much [not like arms, belly, boobs, etc.].

i forgot to say - i got my tat to celebrate losing over 100 pounds. i'd always wanted one, but had never found the 'right' image [knew i wanted a cat, but a realistic one]. my friend found a line drawing of this pose on the internet. the tattoist went from pix of Pixel for the markings, & put her on a book for some added color [& because i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to read].

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea, legs wouldn't typically sag, but you lost 100 pounds, that's AMAZING!!! What an achievement.

Pixel has the most unique markings, btw

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
25 tatts, next tatt will be my tramp stamp, only 20 pounds to lose to reach that goal (75 pounds total weight loss goal).
Piercings: 5 in each ear, 2 in my left nostril, 1 in my left nipple, 1 in my navel

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

Yea, legs wouldn't typically sag, but you lost 100 pounds, that's AMAZING!!! What an achievement.

Pixel has the most unique markings, btw
she really does - looks kinda like a skunk! i even have a sig that was made for me that illustrates it: