Just so those of you in warmer climates don't feel left out... (share your snow pics)

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For all of you who want snow, you can take all of ours!! We have so much snow I can hardly stand it! We had a HUGE storm last night! Even after having the drive way plowed, we could barley make it up in the car! I will have to try to take some pictures soon so I can post them.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Wesley's Mom

For all of you who want snow, you can take all of ours!! We have so much snow I can hardly stand it! We had a HUGE storm last night! Even after having the drive way plowed, we could barley make it up in the car! I will have to try to take some pictures soon so I can post them.
no, thanks - the freezing rain they're forecasting tonight will be enough!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Breal76

It's not a picture but a video. It's got to be one of the funniest things I have seen in awhile. Thankfully there were no car crashes.

Can you count how many cars made it uphill?

lol

http://www.katu.com/younews/36277384.html
Oh yeah, been there ( not that hill in Portland, but the sliding!) It's actually a scary feeling!

Got stuck in the alley behind my boyfriend's house this afternoon... should have known better than to attempt it. Silly me. He had to dig me out and I had to employ all of my winter escape-from-snowpile driving skills! Whew!