Just a little worried...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Jana, I'm glad shes home and doing well now I have a ?? Which cat is which in your sig???
The one in the middle. Lucy is our baby as we got her as a kitten.

She is the most cranky of the bunch, purring and howling at the same time while you are holding her.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Okay thanks..What about the other 2???
The one on the left is Much. She was my husband's cat when we got married and is now 13 years old. The grand dame of the place and our lap kitty (in fact she will demand a lap). We had a scare with her a couple of years ago when she had a precancerous growth removed from between her shoulder blades. When you speak of Bella's devotion to you, I see the same devotion of Much to my husband. Truly a beautiful thing.

The one on the right is Carly who is now 4 years old. My husband and a friend went to Petsmart and came home gushing about this cat. I went and just fell in love. She is the most loving cat and friendly to visitors. Her tail is paralyzed so we think she was hit by a car or something. The vet took x-rays and said that her leg had been broken at some point and healed on its own.

I've been blessed with wonderful cats. They don't get all cuddly with one another but they give us a lot of love.

Thanks for asking.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Is Lucy back to her usual whacking of Carli, yet?
No - she's just sleeping. Before the surgery she was into the run-by whack (which is hilarious - run by Carly and whacking while trying to keep her balance). I think she's a little too sore for that.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

The one on the left is Much. She was my husband's cat when we got married and is now 13 years old. The grand dame of the place and our lap kitty (in fact she will demand a lap). We had a scare with her a couple of years ago when she had a precancerous growth removed from between her shoulder blades. When you speak of Bella's devotion to you, I see the same devotion of Much to my husband. Truly a beautiful thing.

The one on the right is Carly who is now 4 years old. My husband and a friend went to Petsmart and came home gushing about this cat. I went and just fell in love. She is the most loving cat and friendly to visitors. Her tail is paralyzed so we think she was hit by a car or something. The vet took x-rays and said that her leg had been broken at some point and healed on its own.

I've been blessed with wonderful cats. They don't get all cuddly with one another but they give us a lot of love.

Thanks for asking.
Your Lucy sounds so much like our Sophia, she really has some issues and now even more with her big Sis Bella gone, she's all out of sorts. When you pick up Sophia she cries and grips her paw around your hand. She is skittish..So the opposite of Bella. Soph will jump in your lap for maybe 30 seconds and then flies off like a crazy woman. Bella would lay there for as long as you would let her purring away the whole time. I have to keep reminding myself No ONE is BELLA.
That's nice to hear about your husband and Much, warms my heart

Kisses to your kitties from mine!!!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Your Lucy sounds so much like our Sophia, she really has some issues and now even more with her big Sis Bella gone, she's all out of sorts. When you pick up Sophia she cries and grips her paw around your hand. She is skittish..So the opposite of Bella. Soph will jump in your lap for maybe 30 seconds and then flies off like a crazy woman. Bella would lay there for as long as you would let her purring away the whole time. I have to keep reminding myself No ONE is BELLA.
That's nice to hear about your husband and Much, warms my heart

Kisses to your kitties from mine!!!
I worry about Lucy if we lose Much. She adores Much. When Much had her surgery, she of course came back smelling different. Lucy wandered around the house hissing at this "stranger" and meowing for Much.

And you're right, Sophia and Lucy do sound alike. Lucy is restless and acts likes she wants to be held which lasts about 30 seconds.

Return kisses to your beauties.