Joonyer moving to Hendrick Motorsports

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Liza24;1831687 said:
i really dont get where you ( and i dont remember who said it) that Jr not having complete say in DEI is against SR's wishes. Sr had the dream that DEI would florish with his wife at the helm, and jr as a driver. PERIOD. not Jr trying to get rid of threasa(sp). She has ALOT of business sense, and has done well so far juggling Jr and Martin Truex as top drivers. If jr had jsut taken 49% like she offered he would have been sitting pretty, but he got greedy.
QUOTE]

Actually Sr. wanted the FAMILY to have the business, he built it for the kids!
no one is saying that Tereasa should not have a part, but she is only ONE of the family members. she should have ALL take part, after all, even if they are not all her kids, they are all HIS!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watch the races... mostly because I have to but I enjoy them. I don't get into the politics of it all though. I was sad when Jr. said he was leaving DEI but mostly because it was his namesake. That said Matt and I are both Tony Stewart fans first! I love them Indiana boys!

I'm not a big fan of his face... but YUM!!!

Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

OHHHH the good heavens are upon us........what a body! I LOVE his dimples when he smiles too!

I am a HUGE Kasey Kahne fan too though......LOVE him!
I think Kasey is one of the cutest drivers.

I'm also really digging the new show w/ all the young gun! (fast cars & superstars)

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
crittergirl;1832082 said:
Originally Posted by Liza24

i really dont get where you ( and i dont remember who said it) that Jr not having complete say in DEI is against SR's wishes. Sr had the dream that DEI would florish with his wife at the helm, and jr as a driver. PERIOD. not Jr trying to get rid of threasa(sp). She has ALOT of business sense, and has done well so far juggling Jr and Martin Truex as top drivers. If jr had jsut taken 49% like she offered he would have been sitting pretty, but he got greedy.
QUOTE]

Actually Sr. wanted the FAMILY to have the business, he built it for the kids!
no one is saying that Tereasa should not have a part, but she is only ONE of the family members. she should have ALL take part, after all, even if they are not all her kids, they are all HIS!
i Know he built it for the KIDS. But the point it not for them to have FULL control, but more part in it, and drive. Thresea wanted part, and Jr wanted it all.