Job: Getting Sick During My Two Weeks Notice

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone: been doing better since yesterday. Been able to finish out the week.

I just found out the new employee orientation for my new job is filled up. So I won't start until the 19th. Im going to ask if I can pay out my saved up 5 days of annual leave.

But they haven't sent me a revised offer letter yet.

Do I ask human resources when it's coming? I dont want to annoy them. My new employer told me they would be sending it out.

Kind of freaking out lol

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone: been doing better since yesterday. Been able to finish out the week.

I just found out the new employee orientation for my new job is filled up. So I won't start until the 19th. Im going to ask if I can pay out my saved up 5 days of annual leave.

But they haven't sent me a revised offer letter yet.

Do I ask human resources when it's coming? I dont want to annoy them. My new employer told me they would be sending it out.

Kind of freaking out lol
Yeah, that's the question. It used to be that calling and asking for confirmation and the like was seen as a positive thing and showed you were really interested in the job. Nowadays it's being a pain in the ass. Unless the HR person is oldschool, then it's still a good thing but you have no way of knowing.

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Talien Talien

I only found out my start date changed by sending an email to HR to ask about the orientation.

Im worried they'll forget about me and delay things again. Lol

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In that case I'd wait a few days and then ask.
They just sent me the offer letter thankfully.

Im going I can cash out my vacation time from here. Having the time off is going to be nice.