Jimmy is home!!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Since Jenn has been busy working on their new house, I got the okay from her to post an update and picture of Jimmy. Looks like the big guy is happy in his new home. This is from a recent email she sent:

"When we came home today, Jimmy was resting in the big dogs crate.. He is too cute Eileen.

This crate is in the FIRST room in the laundry room. It has a window right over it. A lot of the cats sleep on the crate because it's by the window. Jimmy and Angela are the only cats who sleep in there. Angie loves it. He is laying on Molly's blanket.

This crate also looks into the living room so he can see the kitchen area [as we move around] and also the living room....... So he is slowly changing where he likes to sit or rest so from his vantage point, he can see us. Eventually he will be like Star Kitty who comes and goes as she pleases. Through the house and outside. And then comes back in. This is what I want for him. And he will get there. Star also does not like being touched much like Jimmy but she talks to me... He will one day. I want him secure so he can come and go through a kitty door and know he is safe in here and not afraid of us whether he lets us pet him or not. But I do feel he will like being petted one day....

He is not hiding any longer. Doesn't come to us but he is definately more comfortable in his surroundings.
And lookat his eyes. He is not hiding. He is just laying there. I swept around the crate and empited the two litter boxes beside him and he just lay there watching. He is getting used to the activity in the house and is learning our routine.... That's really cool too."

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/eilcon/4-4-2006006.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcribbs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm here today........ and Jimmy is a little doll kitty. He might neve like being petted but Star doesn't either. I just want him to feel safe so one day he can come and go through a kitty door and know where he lives. That way he will know he is OK.

But he is doing great!

Jenn

p.s. Can't wait till he decides to sleep on the couch...........