Jan. 22--answer Your Cat's Questions Day

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
My cats would ask:

"How come we aren't allowed to climb on the counters and go on top of the fridge? What about knocking over the microwave and ripping up the couch? Why can't we have food all the time? Why can't we go in the sink? Please can we go in the fridge? What about the dishwasher? We love touching all the clean plates! How come you don't like it when we put our butts in your faces?"

My answers:

1. You guys cannot put your dirty little paws on the kitchen counters. End of story
2. We don't want you on top of the fridge because that is were we keep the paper towels. You will rip up the paper towels if left unattended.
3. You cannot knock over the microwave because it is expensive.
4. We like our couch, because it is new. You have an entire forest of trees outside to scratch.
5. If you don't like the fact you don't get food all the time, go and hunt mice.
6. You can't go in the sink because you will lick the dirty knives and cut your tongues.
7. We keep our food in the fridge--keep your dirty paws out of there!
8. We eat off of the plates in that dishwasher. So please don't go in.
9. We do not appreciate have tiny little butts waving around right in front of our eyes and noses. Personal space please!!

Conclusion: If you feel the urge to scratch, bite, hunt, play tag, climb or practice ninja skills, go outside in the forest. And keep your butts to yourself.

:lol2::lol: Of course these are natural cat things, but they have an entire week to do all of it outside before we come over to visit for the weekend. Inside manners, any-cat?

This is an awesome idea, by the way. ;)

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Charlie: What’s that thing with the fluffy tail that hangs out in the backyard eating nuts?
Me: You mean a squirrel?
Charlie: Yeah! A squirrel! Can you invite him inside?

5511EC3B-E298-45B9-8F86-5997D84E7C86.jpeg

Charlie watching something intently...

A5B6F04E-9260-43B7-8139-54FD25AE4333.jpeg

It’s a squirrel!

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Jack would ask "Did you bring shrimp? You better have brought shrimp!"

But in reality,he consistently asks "Are you coming to bed? Please come to bed. I wanna lay down,but want you to come lay down first so I can lay down with you." Kim says it's the sweetest thing ever when Jack starts meowing for a bedmate.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
Chocolate would ask two questions. "Why is Darwin allowed in this house?" and "Why don't you put out all the bags of treats at once and let me pick through them at my leisure?"

Darwin would want to know why we won't let him have Chocolate as his chase and chew toy.

Velcro would whine for opposable thumbs so he wouldn't have to ask us to open the window and let him slaughter the squirrels/birds/imaginary creatures outside.

I would ask, "Why me?"

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chocolate would ask two questions. "Why is Darwin allowed in this house?" and "Why don't you put out all the bags of treats at once and let me pick through them at my leisure?"

Darwin would want to know why we won't let him have Chocolate as his chase and chew toy.

Velcro would whine for opposable thumbs so he wouldn't have to ask us to open the window and let him slaughter the squirrels/birds/imaginary creatures outside.

I would ask, "Why me?"
:crackup:

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Dudley would ask, "why do you insist on giving me soft cushions to sit on, where are all the lumpy, hard bricks?" :cloud9:

And Parker, "why do you lock the door when you have a candle lit bath, you're gone for AGES, and I want to dance precariously on the edge whilst dangling my tail over an unguarded flame?" :fireblob:

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"What's the funny dot on your mystery square that you sit in front of? It is so fun to chase!"

"What's up with you doing your business in that white bowl thing in the tiny room?"

And of course, prior to the ladies getting spayed :lol:

"Where on earth is my LOOOOOVEEEEEERR? I require a passionate rendezvous in my boudoir!"

1) It is an electronic connection that let's me click on things on a device called a computer. It is a very different type of mouse.

2) It is the human equivalent of a litter box. And can I please get some privacy during...?

3) No boys! Do you want to end up on Maury Povich and demand kitten support?

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Ms. Pepe: Why in the name of all that's holy do you let that blasted dog sleep on my couch? Why? Why? Why?

Mollipop: Seriously? What were you thinking when you brought that blond bimbo (Muffin) into my house?

Muffin: Will you please keep the mackerel witch (Mollipop) out of my face?

Tabby: Whaddya mean, we're out of Frosted Mini Wheats??

Amber Louise: Is it time for breakfast yet? Lunch? When's supper? How about a snack?

Answers:

Because when we're at work, the Beast pretty much sleeps where she wants.

It's been six years since she came into the house. Deal with it.

It's been six years since you came into the house. Deal with it.

Oh, stop. It's not the end of the world. We're going to the grocery store and I'll buy you a box of Frosted Mini Wheats. Chill. (And yes, Tabby really does get her own box of Frosted Mini Wheats.)

You just ate two minutes ago.

And finally, the Beast, who screams bloody murder: There are Way, WAy, WAY too many cats in this house!

Last edited:

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Today Pepe and Jack are asking kitty-mama "When did these new toy mice show up? They chirp and make me wanna play!!!". (I love Amazon prime!)