Its Snowing!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Freezing rain here right now. I wish it was snow.

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's snowing here too. We get a fair amount of snow here but I still love it. A few years ago it snowed so much it was up to my thighs! My cats are indoor only but they seem to like looking out the window at the snow.

It feels so cozy to be under the blankets with the kitties when it snows.

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's snowing here too. We get a fair amount of snow here but I still love it. A few years ago it snowed so much it was up to my thighs! My cats are indoor only but they seem to like looking out the window at the snow.
It feels so cozy to be under the blankets with the kitties when it snows.
Still yucky freezing rain here. :(
I do love my mini space heaters in the bed.

@mewlittle Delilah is 10 months old, so still a kitten but small for her age.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got some in Millersport Ohio but Columbus got alot of it.  Bella & Thunder loves to watch it fall down.

dejolane

Last edited:

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im jealous! All I have is ice, everything is frozen solid.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to look outside at 2-3 in the morning when it has stopped snowing. It is so quite.

dejolane

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, no snow for us! It just drizzled most of last night, & is sunny & cold today. Supposed to get up to 50, & even warmer next week. Crazy weather!

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We got snow.  Maybe 2 inches.  Very pretty. 

However, the area has NO snow budget, so the only thing that gets plowed are the state-maintained roads.  The city roads get a little bit of work.  I had to go out this morning with dd for an audition, the neighborhood road was a mess, the 1st secondary road I went to was a little better, and by the time I hit the interstate it was fine. 

It's going to be crazy warm- like 70 in a few days, so all of this on the ground will be gone. 

The only good thing about the really cold weather is that it will hopefully kill some of the bugs.  Fleas, ticks and mosquitos last year were BAD.  And I don't have Holly on any kind of flea preventative right now (I know- bad) because she refuses to go outside when it's cold/ wet/ icy

Cheryl

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know I checked the weather and it will be 70 on Tuesday. I can't believe we can go from like 30 to 70 in 4 days!

speakhandsforme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Send it to Florida please. Nobody would know how to drive in it, so they'd shut everything down and then I wouldn't have to go to work :lol3:

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Send it to Florida please. Nobody would know how to drive in it, so they'd shut everything down and then I wouldn't have to go to work
i dont know if this is true or not but part of australia got snow and every one driving in it was dumb founded lol even the kangaroos

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
psst it just started snowing 5 mins ago this weather is nuts