Its HOT! Whats your temp?

lucat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Right now it's 94-feels like 103-we have a severe storm watch posted thru 10pm-supposed to be the beginning of the end
Hope so -my 87 yr. old mom & 80 yr. old neighbor are beginning to feel it-& so are the furry ones- Lukas is not doing this heat stuff to well today-keeping vet posted to see if he has to go in or not-

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The less humid weather has arrived!!! Late this afternoon I noticed it wasn't as muggy -I was still sticky, took a shower and felt tons better-the headache is gone too!! Its 68 outside. I have fans running upstairs to get some of that cool air inside-wow sleeping back in the bed with a blanket!!!
Hopefully no move heat waves this summer!!!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
THis afternoon it was high 70s or low 80s

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hot! 98 today, heat index of 110. Tomorrow is supposed to be hotter. The news said we will have a break from these high temps by the weekend when it will be only in the lower 90's

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I walked out my front door this morning....and it felt like a cool fall day!

60* when I came to work this morning, it was wonderful! Only a high of 80* today!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last week Lee lost 6 pounds working outside. Its been hot. I don't knwo what the temp is supposed to get to today!

witchykitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
92 degrees, but we're having some thunder storms today. I dread it since my mom said lightning struck her house and their neighbors front porch last week! Most of their electronics were fried and their neighbor's front porch caught on fire! Scarrry!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the high today is supposed to be only 78-80!!! Nice and cool last night but a bit muggy but the dew point has since dropped.
I think one "hot" day of 84 predicted this week too.