It's Gumby B. Bendy Cat! (and one of Lola too)

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My pretty (big) girl Gumby B. Bendy Cat all "growed" up. She's very shy, but loves attention. She's my kitty & mine alone - no one else can touch her. And still
her 'Uncle Dory' with all her little kitty heart.

Playing tonight - first at a distance

- Then relaxing enough to let me closer -

- "Stalking" the toy -

And last Lola watching from the sidelines, we're working on her not being the center of attention & hogging all toys/playtime. So far not so good.

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, Lola Foofy Tail and Gumby (Holland's evil twin)! Two of my favorite TCS cats!!!
Gumby looks like she's gained some weight since the last time I saw her. I just love those inquisitive eyes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mystik Spiral

Gumby looks like she's gained some weight since the last time I saw her.
Originally Posted by LDG

BTW - it looks like she's lost some weight?
I'm not sure which one of you is right! She's always been a bit of a 'porker' - doesn't eat a ton it just all goes to her belly.
I've been working on increasing her wet food (which means feeding her in the nook or cranny she's hiding in when I come around to feed supper), in hopes to getting her weight down some. Annual exam time for 9 or 10 of the kitties is in the end of Sept, we'll see what she weighs then! I'm almost kind of afraid to find out....

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holland's always been on the small side. When I first adopted her, the vet said she probably wouldn't get any bigger than 8 pounds; when she got her teeth pulled she weighed 6 1/2 pounds and the vet said he'd like to see her gain about a pound or so. Next time I took her in I was really curious to see what she weighed and she was NINE POUNDS!!!!!

She was promptly put on a "diet" (less portions at meal time) and if I had to guess I'd say she's around 8 now. She definitely seems less roly-poly than her last doctor visit...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think she's disadvantaged with skinny legs & a little head - making her look "fatter".
At least that's my story & I'm stickin' to it! She's not quite two years old yet (or is she just barely two now? I have to check!), so still finishing up her growing. Lily was built like Gumby, & filled out when she was 3 years old or so, so I'm hopeful Gumby will do the same.

ETA: I just checked, she is 2 years old this month! She was born probably early-mid August, so right about now she turns 2! *sniffle* My little baby's growing up.