It's Friday!!!! The weekend... what you all up to?

5catsandcountin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We hit about 100 garage/ estate sales from Thursday to Sunday afternoon...nap when we come home, bbq and play with the kids

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gack. Well, I got out of the attic, all the wiring works, and I now have a hall closet in which the light comes on when you open the door, and goes off when you close it
. All the wiring performed on my belly with about 18" of headspace and constant reference to my diagram as I can never remember how a switch loop is supposed to go.

Me for a beer and a bath. I think I might just stay in there all weekend ...

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well i'm about half way through my bottle of wine
and theres nothing on tv

malynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I guess I will be in pain all weekend, I have horrible mid back pain. I never get back pain, dont know whats going on. I had plans for working in the yard tomorrow but I guess not.
My husband is making cat trees this weekend, one for us and one for our daughters kitties. Its her birthday, her 21st and she didnt really want anything so her kitties are getting their very own tree.
I will gladly do yard work if I can just get rid of this back ache!
Its kind of rainy here now so, I guess I will just sit here and look around here for a while.

cyber cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This weekend I'm not doing to much. Maybe just pack up some more of my things for the move. Tonight I have been watching tv, spending time with Katie and chatting on MSN messenger.

jin & spawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well... Fridays are great, but I'm actually partial to Thursdays. At least this week.

I GOT ENGAGED LAST NIGHT!!!!

So I will be spending the weekend staring at my shiny new ring. *grin*

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Well i've just got in and it's after 2.a.m. and i had a brilliant night

Carrie your taking your time with that wine girl?!
susan i'm glad your back

lets get drunk together

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Carrie!, i'm already there!
and i have to get up tomorrow for some retail therapy, then my next door neighbours having a party for his birthday!
omg i have to be up at 9 now cuz i goin shoppin tomorrow insted of sunday, i dont care though...... what you drinkin

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to work tomorrow, but I am leaving early Sunday morning to go to Augusta, GA to spend the day with my daughter and check her into the hospital at 5:30 Monday morning. My granddaughter will be born some time Monday afternoon. I can't wait to meet her!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jin & Spawn

Well... Fridays are great, but I'm actually partial to Thursdays. At least this week.

I GOT ENGAGED LAST NIGHT!!!!

So I will be spending the weekend staring at my shiny new ring. *grin*
Congratulations!!!!!! Have you set a date? You've got to take pics of the ring for us!!!

jin & spawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

Congratulations!!!!!! Have you set a date? You've got to take pics of the ring for us!!!
April 15th, 2006! It's still sinking in. So much planning to do!

I got a picture of my ring... it's not the best... and it was taken for my friends at the guinea pig site (which would explain the pig in the picture), but let me see if I can attach it...

amy-dhh

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sandra

Well... This weekend I am sick with a very icky cold and aunt flo is visiting me too
Oh Sandra, I do hope you feel better!!

Tonight we went to a teen production of "Rent" (a musical) -- it was at the acting school my daughter goes to. The teens did a great job for such an adult subject!

Tomorrow, daughter has acting in the morning then we're off to the inlaws for the afternoon and dinner

Sunday I have some work I need to get done, but hopefully I'll have time to relax