It's a daily thread time for Thursday Dec 8th

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Guess that I shouldn't gripe about it being 32 this morning. We did warm up to about 67 and most of the day was tolerable.

Work went as usual. Bill had a steak ready for the grill, when I got home. We aren't talking much but we DO eat.

The dogs finally broke the ashtray that I keep on the patio. It been out there, for over a year. Thank goodness, I had a spare.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I stayed at my friend Sarahs last night with some of my friends. I didn't get much sleep.

Came home at midday and fed the babies. Been asleep most of the day. I've got a sore throat, runny nose and a blood blister on my lip.

Thankfully I don't have work until Sunday.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Came home at midday and fed the babies. Been asleep most of the day. I've got a sore throat, runny nose and a blood blister on my lip.
Hope you feel better Sam!

As for me, it's been raining for two days.

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
well im feeling better today than i have in the past week my fever broke around 3 this morning. i can actually breath out of my nose today lol. only had 3 coughin spells today. the kids didn't go to school cause this is central texas and we had a thin layer of ice develope yesterday evening (my friend from washington thinks were crazy lol) had to take cheyenne to the ER cause she slid on some ice and landed smack on her kneecap and couldn't stand to put any weight on it. she screamed like someone was killing her (i have a bad knee and it scared me that she might have broke it or messed it up somehow) it swelled up bad. the dr said that it was just bursitisand wrapped it in a ace bandage and gave her an icepack and told her to take it easy for 2 days now im home gonna do the dishes take some meds and go to bed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sam, I guess I am out of the loop. Where are you working?

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a looong day! Got up and had a photo shoot (I do some freelance on the side).

After that, a friend and I had to take the last of my rescue/foster kittens to a suburban Petsmart where one of the no-kill shelters agreed to take them in for adoption!
Please send "find fantastic homes" for my babies! The blizzard started when we got there...it was a 50 minute drive out there, and a 3 1/2 hour drive back...nine inches of snow! But we got back safely...eventually...but safely.

I also had an appointment today for a potential adopter to come and meet Beau, a "recovering feral" 2 year old boy that was trapped last spring, and is turning into such a lovebug & a bit of a velcro-kitty. That appointment, of course, got cancelled due to the weather, so we rescheduled for Sunday. Beau also needs "find a fantastic home" vibes! He's such a great guy!

Then Beau and I spent time with JinJin (the kittens feral momma)...she was feeling kinda blue (the kittens were almost 4 months old, but they were still nursing, so I think she'll miss them). Beau was so sweet to her...touching noses with her, which doesn't happen very often. Weird thing, though? She actually played a little bit with me, so I think she's dying for a bit of attention, and now that her adorable, but bratty kids are gone, I can give her more "JinJin time".

I finally popped in a frozen pizza for the first and only meal for the day. DiGiorno pepperoni...yum!

Chocolate pizza sounds great, but I'm more intrigued by the home made Bleu Cheese dressing...feel like ponying up that recipe MA?

It's 1:30 am, and I'm settling in to watch the Survivor episode I taped!