It makes me wonder?

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm the same way about cat's poop and bart for that matter. I can't even be in the same room, in fact in the same building when a person barfts, but yet I can clean up kitty barf. Also, let's face it, we also have to clean up kitty litter all of the time.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Being a nurse, I don't usually get grossed out...baby poop, baby barf...whatever. Adult poop...adult barf...eh...no problem. But I'll tell you what really grossed me out:

My five foster kittens last summer were rescued from a kill shelter; all of them had URI's, diarrhea, the works. Again...no problem. I went in their room late the first night, and I saw someone had barfed. I grabbed some paper towels to clean it up, and I noticed movement within said barf
. Then a worm rose up like I was a snake charmer!
UGH! I had never seen that before, or since! Fortunately they had all been dewormed, and I guess that was the last survivor!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Being a nurse, I don't usually get grossed out...baby poop, baby barf...whatever. Adult poop...adult barf...eh...no problem. But I'll tell you what really grossed me out:

My five foster kittens last summer were rescued from a kill shelter; all of them had URI's, diarrhea, the works. Again...no problem. I went in their room late the first night, and I saw someone had barfed. I grabbed some paper towels to clean it up, and I noticed movement within said barf
. Then a worm rose up like I was a snake charmer!
UGH! I had never seen that before, or since! Fortunately they had all been dewormed, and I guess that was the last survivor!
omg, and right before dinner!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Hope you're not having spaghetti!
LMAO! Thank goodness I wasn't!

However I did have Chicken Kiev and it was right after my mate was telling me about the pus pouring out of her ear!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

surely something can convince you
You know those masks what painters and decorators wear?, well if you can supply one of those i might, oh and with a few drops of lavender dotted on it

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

You know those masks what painters and decorators wear?, well if you can supply one of those i might, oh and with a few drops of lavender dotted on it
done
book that air fare now my friend

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I'd rather clean out 30 litter boxes to one nappy!
Me too Susan! I love being with my baby cousins and all that but boy am I happy when I can just change them over to their Mummy to clean up!

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just caught up with this thread

I must admit, I can't change a babyâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s nappy either, it makes me heave! Yet when Guin was smaller I used to scoop his poop all the time and sometimes even wipe his bottom. It just didn't bother me really! lol

Since he has been going outside into the garden, he won't use his litter tray inside so I don't have to clean up after him anymore! But, the other day I was sitting on the garden bench drinking a cup of tea and just relaxing and I saw Guin going to poop. I just could not believe the size of it!
he is so small yet this thing that appeared was almost alien! lol I must admit, I had to gag for a bit cos I was upwind and got whiff of what he had just done
Thankfully, he covers his poop thoroughly!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Gilly thats so funny!!!

When one of my two do a good one like what Sophie did, they jump off the litter tray like little spring lambs because they must feel so much lighter

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's probably because they want to get away quickly rather than because they feel lighter! hahah

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Quote - And Snickers saunters off casually and gracefully, as if he just planted a bed of flowers in there!

my cats stink too, if it was confined to the laundry i wouldn't mind so much but my puppy with all her bad taste brings the poops into the loungeroom for me to inspect, wonder what she'll get me for my birthday....

love,

felicia