It makes me wonder?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sophies just been on the litter box and had a poop (hope no ones eating?!) and she reeks!!
but i scouped it no problem!

Now put a baby in front of me to have it's nappy (Diaper) changed and i couldn't hack it!!!.

I wonder why that is?!

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe cuz in the diaper, all the poo gets all squarshed around and is so messy, and you have to clean the baby's bum? Baby poo never bugged me, but of course never in my remaining years will I EVER touch a diaper again.

No matter what, on this earth, in MY house, cat's poo is by far the foulest odor I have ever known. One of my cats has the foulest smelling poo on the planet, kid you not. You could put this stuff into a box and send it off to someone in the mail and I guarantee, HazMat crews would be called. And Snickers saunters off casually and gracefully, as if he just planted a bed of flowers in there!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm with everybody on this. It's no problem cleaning the litterbox, but I'll avoid changing my little nephews' ages (3 months and 13 months) diapers at all costs!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my mum told me that when you have your own child its different, she refused to change other kids diapers
and she hates cleaning cat poop up.
She cant even do it anymore she gags from it!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

George runs from his (and he should, too)
Our (RB) Nibs was like that -- it was LETHAL! Didn't cover, either. Suzy used to cover for him -- now THAT was funny!

Yep, I'll take kitty poo over kiddy poo anytime -- even the smelliest!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Sophies just been on the litter box and had a poop (hope no ones eating?!) and she reeks!!
but i scouped it no problem!

Now put a baby in front of me to have it's nappy (Diaper) changed and i couldn't hack it!!!.

I wonder why that is?!
mmmm. this cottage cheese got tastier all of sudden

um, I think kids poopie is stinkier!

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm the same, i was at my friends today and when she was changing her babys nappy i had to go in the garden, i just cant handle the smell, it seems so much more worse than a cats

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

um, I think kids poopie is stinkier!
oh NO, it is NOT - you just come to my house! Saba is the poop queen! Man, that half pint of a kitty poops at least twice a day. It's the biggest poop I have ever seen! It's good poop, I mean there's nothing in it and it's a nice big healthy log, but Saba is a poop machine! We go through a lot of air freshener!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I swear to God the one Sophie had tonight must have made her 2lb lighter!

Why couldn't she have done it last week before she went to the vets for her yearly check up and weigh in!