Is my Cat in LABOR?????

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would be keeping her inside if she is ill and so close to delivering if I were you.

She could also be spreading the illness to other cats if that is what it is.

Also, can't females carry more than one pregnancy? I am not sure if they can get pregnant while this far along, but I do know that many males can impregnate one female in one heat (thus she can potentially be carrying more than one male's kittens)

Whatever problems you are faced with, I would suggest keeping her safe inside.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Loveysmummy

I would be keeping her inside if she is ill and so close to delivering if I were you.

She could also be spreading the illness to other cats if that is what it is.

Also, can't females carry more than one pregnancy? I am not sure if they can get pregnant while this far along, but I do know that many males can impregnate one female in one heat (thus she can potentially be carrying more than one male's kittens)

Whatever problems you are faced with, I would suggest keeping her safe inside.

Also, do you know anything about the male cat? Possibly she contracted something from him when she mated?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CJandBilly

Also, do you know anything about the male cat? Possibly she contracted something from him when she mated?
No I know nothing of him. I dont even know who he belongs to if anyone. He is a pretty cat with no tail. But like I said before... he is VERY protective of her!!! I want to try to catch him my self. B/c the animal control here took 1 week to come pick up a dead cat right in front of my house. And I had to call them 6 x's over 2 weeks to come pick up 2 puppies that were teraing up my yard!!! they will not do anything if I call them to come get him. Maybe he is causing her stress???