Is my cat gonna have kittens soon?????

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Well, if she became pregnant when you said, her time is close. Let's leave her be for another 24 hours. She will surely have her kittens soon. She is huge in your picture. I cannot imagine she will not birth them soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jeremy williams

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
vet said last week she was 8 weeks shes now 9 weeks i mis few days so nonthing to worry so sometime this week thx for help ill keep updated

jeremy williams

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
she was laying flat on the floor for 10 mins what does this mean

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Perhaps she's just resting. She's got to be uncomfortable with that big belly.

jeremy williams

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
no kittens she sleeps all day long 

jeremy williams

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
no babys is this wierd ive been waiting long time now shes 9 weeks and 5 days when is she gonna hve them all she does is groom her self and sleep nd eat drink and poop and repeat is this sign of labour

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Hmm. I think you should call your vet again. It does not sound like she's in labor at all right now.

krissy marissy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If she's 9 weeks and 5 days she's about 68-69 days? Still not unusual. But if she's appeared to begin labor and then stop, wouldn't hurt to check in with your vet.

jeremy williams

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If she's 9 weeks and 5 days she's about 68-69 days? Still not unusual. But if she's appeared to begin labor and then stop, wouldn't hurt to check in with your vet.
she only sleeps and drinks takes her 2 days to finis half her food bowl so it takes 4-5 days to finish her food bowl

jeremy williams

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
my cat is 9 weeks and 6 days pregnant and she got outside today and been out for almost 2 hours she usally stays out for 5 mins is she giving birth out there or just wondering or u cant tell. if she gives birth out there will she bring them to my house or keep them there? my quesion is will she bring them to my house if she gives birth to them

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Why is she outside? She's very likely to have her kittens outside. And no, she probably will not bring them to you. Can you bring her back inside?

krissy marissy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Some cats feel the need to escape when labor begins. You need to find her quickly. She will give birth outside if she's not brought back. Chances of survival are much lower for them out there.

jeremy williams

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
she came back still pregnant does her escaping mean babys coming soon or no

jeremy williams

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
shes 10 weeks no signs of labour or i can be getting dates wrong (dont know when she mated at all) but she sleeps less every day eats less every day and cant stop moving she lays down all day and always wunts atteniton she licks her genitals every 5-10 mins i know she has no babys stuck cuz vet said shes has non in there she is having pretty small litter of 3-4 kittens theres movements in her tummy she has contraction her tummy switches a bit 

krissy marissy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If you're not sure on dates then I'd probably relax a little. They'll get restless before labor. And eat less. It's possible that she's not as far as you thought. You can just wait it out or call your vet. Not much else to be done.