Is Molly pregnant?

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It looks like he is helping her get over her grief and that's the important thing right now.  She has a kitten to snuggle with and wash, and hopefully you can keep him and they will be together for a lifetime.  Yes, he will need to be neutered, but that can certainly wait a few weeks.  If she does go into heat, watch him carefully and see if he shows any interest.  If he starts trying to figure out how to breed, you will have to separate them and that would be a good time to get him neutered. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emmimini1212

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry I haven't updated in a while! It's been very busy around here haha. Molly and little grey (we call him mr. Christian grey[emoji]128514[/emoji]) are doing fabulous!! Because of his age, an appointment for both him and Molly have been made at our local emancipet for a spat and nueter! Molly is an absolutely wonderful mama she's teaching him the best places to scratch his claws, cleaning him constantly, and showing him how to mess with the dog lol. He was caught as a feral so he is still unsure of us but molly is doing exceptionally well showing him that humans aren't bad too! Her milk is just about completely dried up and she isn't having anymore dishcarge anymore either! I think she's past the worst and so now that she's getting spayed here in August I feel safe knowing she'll never go through this again.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear Molly and Christian are doing well.   Is it really helping his feral beginnings to be shown by another cat?  I've read that a cat will learn something 12 times faster if they see another cat do it first.

emmimini1212

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes! He has gone from only liking Molly to coming and laying on our laps too! I really think that this is a very good healthy relationship!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Glad to hear Molly is helping to socialize her new companion and feeling chipper about it too!

Spay/neuter appointments all set up = A+

Hope things continue to go well! :)

emmimini1212

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes I am very pleased to see they both are getting fixed. They are both such sweet kitties I am so glad they are going to get the best life they can get without having to deal with litters or going into heat at all. Still thanking God that molly was able to get over this!

emmimini1212

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think so. Molly loves him so much I think it would be too sad to give him up

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Glad to hear that.  She already lost 6 babies, she doesn't need to lose this one too.  It sounds like he needed her as much as she needed him. 

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've been silently following your thread. I'm so happy some good came out of her ordeal.

Since he didn't have the best start in life, I'm sure Little Grey is very grateful he was able to have a mom around.

You and Molly's owners have been great through all of this. Molly seems very content and Little Grey looks like he's still adjusting a little.

Much love to you and please keep us updated!