Is Leon Going Into Labor, At Day 63?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mmeyers9

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i have a feeling this will be how the 2 develope. the coloring is not white, and is the exact color as the newborns in the video.

i hooe this does not mean there is siamese sit in their blood.

is siamese siamese cat and seal point the same?

i heard siamese sats are aggressive

mmeyers9

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
True albino is extremely rare in cats. It is much more likely that these kittens are pointed.

Here is a video showing the development of a litter of pointed kittens (not my kittens, this is just a video off Youtube). If you pause the video on "day 1" you'll see how white they were at birth. The color gradually develops as they mature.

very wonderful and informative, loved it!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mmeyers9 mmeyers9 , I have had Siamese, Siamese mix, all my life off and on, and although they CAN be more aggressive, or capable of it, than other cats, that is more dependent on their upbringing. My brother teased and played rough with one of ours when it was tiny and it was the most aggressive, but I think ANY cat would have responded that way. All the rest were more personable than most cats, definitely more talkative, and are definitely more active, bond to their families deeper, and more 'human like' than any other cats I have had!

mmeyers9

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thank you all so much, it was a miracle that i helped , ive never been so frightened in my life
IMG_20190429_232913.jpg

mmeyers9

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ok, good to know

im learning in baby steps, lol

all are great and mommy is still doing fantastic...

here is baby 4, 1 day old, with mommy.

baby 4 is the only black
photostudio_1556659446117.png
/white baby, like mommy

i just watched videos of the births, i dont dont how i didnt die from a heart attack

mmeyers9

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
the coloring on the lighter color babies is going as you all planned it would go.

it's only day four, and the ears and nose have darkened just a little bit.

here are some pics of baby 2 or 3.

they both looked like when they came out so it was hard to tell which one is two and which one is three, although this baby is a little bit bigger in a little bit darker now than the other one.
I'm also including a picture of the two light babies, just minutes after they were born ,and
Screenshot_20190501-221110.png
they had absolutely no color then
photostudio_1556767894988.png

mmeyers9

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thx to everyone for helping me, help Leon, have a healthy litter of 6 kittens.

today is the 1week anniversary.

she moved them for the first time today, and she moved them just as I'd hoped, into the bottom drawer in my bedroom. I purposely left it open with a blanket inside before she went into labor, and she moved the babies in here today.

as far as advances,

baby one is not black, baby one developed to white small spots on her stomach and chest.

we can now tell the difference between baby 2 and 3, baby 2 is a little smaller and lighter in color, and of course baby 3 is a little bigger and darker in color and her fur is a little longer and fluffier....

and babies 2 and 3 are continuing to get darker fur on the tips of their ears and nose and tails
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-84394352.jpeg_1557022137241.jpeg

babies 2 and 3 are the cream-colored babies.

baby 4 started doing a turtle walk or crab crawl, 2 days ago . and baby 4 has one eye peeking open a little bit starting today.

baby 5 is not black either. baby 5 has developed a large white spot on her chest and both her eyes are peeking open , and that started yesterday.

and finally, baby 6, the baby I had to remove the sack and revive and dry and warm up? baby 6 is the only one that has stayed solid black so far, and she is still improving day by day and we think she's going to make it.

and mommy Leon is doing fabulous.

here's a picture I took of them last night at 6 days old.

mmeyers9

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ooops, i download of the same picture like three times, sorry LOL