Is Anyone Having A Crap 2019 ?

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry you're having such a rough time. The only problems I ever have are financial. If I could just win that Mega Millions one time...
Don't want to get off topic but just wanted to say...

I bought a ticket a few months ago because I was "feeling lucky". I was really disappointed when the numbers they played were 6, 12, 24, 48, and just continued in that sequence. What if I had just jokingly picked those numbers?! :disappointed:

I woke up in the morning and said to my mom, "This could have been a very different Saturday morning," as I bitterly sipped my tea.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought a ticket a few months ago because I was "feeling lucky".
I just let the machine pick the numbers, because I read that something like 75% of all winning tickets are quick picks. So far no luck though. I only buy a ticket when it hits $300 million since I have a lot of people to share it with. :D

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
~ I hope your husband is talking to someone in mental health who is familiar with depression . I also hope he is not "escaping" by using any kind of drug/alcohol.
Wishing you well ... :vibes::clover:
@JamesCalifornia Thank you, yes he is seeing all kinds of people who are helping/trying to help. Something is working and he's seems much better. He was "escaping" with Xanax, but hopefully that's done with.

misty8723 misty8723 I'm sorry about your husband. It's not good for you to be dealing with it every day at work either. I hope he can get the help that he needs. :hugs:
@Winchester Thank you also. No, it's not easy dealing with it at work. I just hope the worst is behind us. :)

Purrrfectttales

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I haven't been that bad off recently. However, my job used to be stressful with a lot of difficult relationships/situations. That is exactly why I started fostering kittens. I decided with so many negative things I could focus on I would instead choose what I spent my free time doing. I had to leave all the negativity behind and find something positive to involve myself in. Maybe life is not perfect and I feel alone a lot but I can say I have some direction or purpose to look forward to.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have actually had a good year. The fistula I had last year has somehow healed itself. This isn't supposed to happen without surgery, but it did. My doctor thought I had stage 3 CKD the year before, but it turned out that my migraine meds were causing my kidneys to have a fit. A few months of no meds and my levels went back down to normal.
I have done something to my knee. At first I sprained the medial collateral tendon and now it's doing something else weird. But I look at it this way....at least I have a knee and leg. It will heal eventually. And, I saved Kumal in Feb. (my black cat).
So far, everything is going well this year.

rogue22912

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am soo sorry for what every one is going though, I hope every one's year get better.

My year has been craptasic. Lets see just in January alone we lost our family dog, my sister got diagnosed with an auto immune disease, we lost our step mom, my cat Gotham was still recovering from the PU surgery he had back in October. Then in on February 2nd same day as my step mom funeral I got laid off from my job. Found a new job pretty quick was there about a month fell and broke by ankle in the backroom of said new job. Then my mom also broke her ankle and elbow at different times and had to have surgery on them, then they found a tumor in her stomach in-between all this, turned out not to be cancer which was good but then she got diagnosed with diabetes.

Then my sister got diagnosed with pancreatitis. One of my roommates hasn't paid rent in over 6 months.

One good thing that really has happened is me breaking my ankle gave me an opportunity to switch departments in my job to work in the pharmacy so now I am a certified pharm tech.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
then they found a tumor in her stomach in-between all this, turned out not to be cancer which was good but then she got diagnosed with diabetes.
But this is good news. A person can live with diabetes, not so much with a malignant tumor. Plus, they found it, so the doctor can keep an eye on it and medicate as necessary.

I am sorry about your dog, step mom and sister.:grouphug: