Is anyone as bored as I am????

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Sabra. Why don't you send some of those invoices to Spooky so she dosen't get too bored?

mkam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm bored too but I would much rather fool around on the internet than stuff invoices. I do the payroll for a school district and I have to fold & stuff all those checks
I hate it...
I love to check out the book sites like Amazon and read all the preveiws

sfell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Taking a quick break. Mandy, I used to work for a school district in their purchasing department. I really miss it.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got slammed today...There is never any warning of a feast around here! I still take some time to check out what's going on here, just to keep my sanity. Not to mention, a couple minutes before I take lunch isn't cheating that much....

I'll have to check out that maze thing. Sounds fun.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You lucky ducks! The teachers didn't get to take a break! We had our planning period, but we had to grade papers and enter grades or take our work home, which I often did! Nevertheless, I have brought coffee and donuts for everyone. I want the decaf and the raised glazed. You guys can have the rest. I want to try out that maze. I'm not teaching any more, and I always have too much free time, so I envy you a bit....Yeah, I know...I dreamed of not having enough free time! Well, be careful what you wish for!! :confused2

mkam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sabra
I love working for the school district. I get all the benefits that the teachers get without having to teach(I dont think I would have the patience for all those kids)We have great hours and all the holidays off and now since I am a 12 month employee we will start what we call flex time for the summer.
We will have a four day weekend every other week
We still work the same amount of hours we just do it in 4 days.There are all kinds of perks working for the school district I could go on & on.If anyone reads this and is looking for something else I would recommend going to all the school board offices in your area and apply for something...there are a lot of opportunities