Introduction Of My Feline Friends

Sst

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone,
My name is Sst, 30yo female from Croatia.
I have just joined this forum (that I found online while searching information on feline head sarcoma, that one of my friends have).

I am a proud "owner" of two cats, Kyr and Lee. In reality, they are the owners of my heart.

Kyr is a Nebelung, 12 years old, the fat love of my life. A week ago we accidentally found out he has, as previously stated, head bone sarcoma that is very malignant and inoperable. This has been very hard news for me as he is the thing that fills my heart on everyday basis. He is home now, comfortable and well fed. He doesn't know anything is happening so he is continuing his life, partly in the garden - partly by the fireplace, as he decides.
He is quiet, mute and doesn't like cuddling.
Also he is a great hunter and very affected to our family, my father in particular. But he lets me do the heavy petting and cleaning of the wounds whenever he is on his territorial spree hehehe

Last year he adopted a small kitten that was abandoned by his mother. I think he already knew that something was going to happen.
It was very strange because Kyr, male 9kilo territorial cat, usually fights every creature that comes in our garden whether a dog or a cat or a bird.
He left food for his yellow friend and protected him from other cats.

Lee grew up to be a big cat like Kyr, a little more social :))) He still isn't neutered and he talks a lot. He is quick like an arrow and very playful.

I believe that my cats feel the love and respect from our family and they have a good life. So much that the word has spread so sometimes we have other friends over such as hedgehogs and frogs.

I just wish I can change the inevitable fate of my grey brother, love, friend and in the end the owner of my heart.
But as everything has to come to an end, so will we, and we shall meet them once again.

Thank you for reading, I am sorry if some word constructions are wrong, english is not my mother tongue. I already made a thread covering Kyr's voyage Head Osteosarcoma Of A 12y Old Friend

Here is a pic of my friends.
I hope you like them.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
608337D1-3727-4BA2-B827-51450ABC81ED.gif
Sst, Kyr and Lee, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
BF13F6CF-9205-4A82-8D26-EBABBFCF34EE.gif

Glad that you’ve joined the site and here are some readings to get you started:-

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Kyr and Lee are lovely :happycat::lovecat4: Do post more photos of them.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone,
I have just joined this forum (that I found online while searching information on feline head sarcoma, that one of my friends have).

I am a proud "owner" of two cats, Kyr and Lee. In reality, they are the owners of my heart.

Kyr is a Nebelung, 12 years old, the fat love of my life. A week ago we accidentally found out he has, as previously stated, head bone sarcoma that is very malignant and inoperable. This has been very hard news for me as he is the thing that fills my heart on everyday basis. He is home now, comfortable and well fed. He doesn't know anything is happening so he is continuing his life, partly in the garden - partly by the fireplace, as he decides.
Also he is a great hunter and very affected to our family, my father in particular. But he lets me do the heavy petting and cleaning of the wounds whenever he is on his territorial spree hehehe

Last year he adopted a small kitten that was abandoned by his mother. I think he already knew that something was going to happen.
It was very strange because Kyr, male 9kilo territorial cat, usually fights every creature that comes in our garden whether a dog or a cat or a bird.

Lee grew up to be a big cat like Kyr, a little more social :))) He still isn't neutered and he talks a lot. He is quick like an arrow and very playful.

I believe that my cats feel the love and respect from our family and they have a good life. So much that the word has spread so sometimes we have other friends over such as hedgehogs and frogs.

I just wish I can change the inevitable fate of my grey brother, love, friend and in the end the owner of my heart.
But as everything has to come to an end, so will we, and we shall meet them once again.

Thank you for reading, I am sorry if some word constructions are wrong, english is not my mother tongue. I already made a thread covering Kyr's voyage Head Osteosarcoma Of A 12y Old Friend

I hope you like them.
Welcome S Sst and Kyr and Lee to TCS! We hope you will enjoy it here very much.
Kyr and Lee are very fine cats! I also pray and hope for Kyr to live a long, happy and comfortable life with you, and I understand so well your feelings about him. We lost our beloved Rojita some years back to Mast cell lymphoma, a completely different type of cancer, which manifested on her neck area. It is always very difficult to lose a beloved family member, especially to a sickness like these. We treasure each and every moment with our beloved ones, don't we? In truth, none of us ever knows how long we have on this earth, and I agree with you 100% in your beliefs, knowing we will be reunited in due time, because the soul is eternal, and so is our love for our loved ones and theirs for us.
You are in a very good community here on TCS. May you find much support and friendship here.

Buddies mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone,

I hope you like them.

Attachments

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Croatia! I'm about 1/4 Croatian myself and had a chance to visit Split back in 2004.

I'm sorry to hear about Kyr, but this is an amazingly supportive and knowledgeable place. Glad to have you here!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome S Sst ! So glad to meet you and very dear Kyr and Lee. I am sorry to hear of Kyr's illness, it is very difficult for you. I am glad you have these wonderful friends with you, Kyr and Lee. It is a special thing that Kyr did, protecting Lee and leaving him food. Speedy and R raysmyheart send a big Welcome to you!